Air Asia Baggage Information For All Flightsairwaysoffice
Malaysia-based AirAsia (AK) is an ease transporter that works from a center point at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL). It additionally has auxiliary center points at Kota Kinabalu International Airport (BKI), Penang International Airport (PEN), Kuching International Airport (KCH), Senai International Airport (JHB) and Langkawi International Airport (LGK). Established in 1993, AirAsia flies to around 70 goals crosswise over Asia, incorporating focuses in China, India, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam. The carrier has an armada of 188 Airbus A320-200 air ship. Backup AirAsia X (D7) works medium-and whole deal flights, while different carriers working under the AirAsia name, (for example, AirAsia India, AirAsia Japan and Thai AirAsia) are regularly joint endeavors with different organizations.
All things expenses are charged in the money of the birthplace airplane terminal.
Carry-On Allowance: 1 Bag + 1 Personal Item
Every traveler is permitted to bear on one sack and one individual thing, for example, a handbag or satchel. Assistive gadgets and external articles of clothing don’t consider individual things. All portable gear must fit in the overhead container or under the seat before you and stick to the accompanying necessities:
- Greatest Dimensions of Carry-on Luggage: 22 in x 14 in x 9 in/56 cm X 36 cm X 23 cm (length x width x stature)
- Greatest Weight of Carry-on Luggage: 15 lb/7 kg
Update: Bulkhead seats don’t have underseat capacity amid take-off and landing.
Checked Baggage Allowance
There is no free things recompense for processed packs.
- Things Allowance: 47 lb/20 kg
- Greatest Dimensions: 62 direct inches/158 cm (length + width + tallness)
Excess, Overweight, Oversize Baggage Fees
- In the event that you have a bigger number of sacks than the allowed remittance or your packs surpass the weight or straight confinements, you will be charged extra expenses. Contact Air Asia specifically, or visit Air Asia’s Excess Baggage Information Page for more data. Charges are in nearby money.
- Know that you will be charged a level rate for the initial 15kg and an alternate rate for each extra kg at the air terminal.
- You can save money on things charges by pre-booking stuff online at airasia.com amid the booking procedure or by means of Manage My Booking. At least 15kg of checked stuff might be bought at first occurrence and you can UPSIZE in additions of 5kg or SUPERSIZE add up to weight remittance to 30kg. On the off chance that you UPSIZE or SUPERSIZE your stuff four hours or more before booked flight, you can set aside to half on charges.
NOTE: If real stuff weight is not exactly the pre-booked weight, charges paid are non-refundable. Things weight is transferable starting with one visitor then onto the next, on the off chance that they are going on a similar schedule.
There is a Sports Equipment Fee appropriate to Surfboards, Snowboards, Bicycle, Scuba, Golf and Skiing gears. Some other donning gear will be acknowledged as a component of the things remittance and subject to any related expenses. This expense is roughly $25 for up to 45 lb (20 kg). Each extra kg more than 20 will be charged at a rate of around $15 per kg. All articles must be under 109 direct inches/277 cm (length + width + tallness) and no longer than 80 in/203 cm.
Disclaimer: The data on this page is valid and amend at the season of distribution. Since aircrafts maintain whatever authority is needed to change arrangements whenever, see AirAsia.com for official and state-of-the-art stuff limitations.