Andorra Visa Requirements
With its 468 sq km of tumbling valleys, Romanesque churches and sky reaching peaks wedged between France and Spain, Andorra offers by fat the best ski slopes and resort facilities in the entire Pyrenees. Once the snow melts, there’s outstanding walking, ranging from easy strolls to demanding day hikes in the principality’s higher more remote reaches, where you can wander for hours almost alone.
According to local legend, Andorra was founded by Charlemagne in the 9th century. Unit the 1993 proclamation of its constitution, this Catalan speaking mini country was jointly governed for over 700 years by two co princes spain’s bishop of urgell and the French president who remain honorary heads of state
Regarding Visa Application Process:
Contact With Our Visa Assistant Manager : (Mobile & WhatsApp No- (+88) 01978569293)
Assistance regarding Visa application process:
Visa Assistant Manager: Shafiuddin Ahmed (Tuhin)
Mobile: (+88) 01678569293
Andorra Visa Requirements
Andorra does not require any type of visa.
Andorra is not a member of the Schengen Area. Entry to Andorra is made through France or Spain. Thus, any national from a third-country traveling to Andorra must get information from the French or Spanish Embassies or Consulates (depending on the country of entrance) about the need of a Schengen visa, and when deemed necessary, about the visa obtaining procedures.
- Passport with validity min 6 months ( all old passport should be submitted at embassy along with new passport) and 18 months validity passport to get one year validity visa
- Two recent photograph 40*50mm
- Passport photocopy 1st and 2nd page along with all old passport
- Previous visa photocopy (if any)
- Last six months bank statement with original bank’s seal (original and photocopy)
- Bank solvency certificate with original bank’s seal ( original and photocopy)
- Company name bank account or personal name bank account
- Updated trade license with English translate and notary (for Businessman)
- Partnership deed or memorandum with English translate and notary for joint venture or limited company (for Businessman)
- Company’s two copy blank letterhead pad (for Businessman)
- NOC (no objection certificate) original and photocopy (for private job holder)
- Two copy visiting card with English letter ( for Businessman and service holder)
- Retired certificate with English translated and notary (for Retd. Gov. Service holder)
- Student id card or last paid salary receipt (for students)
- Marriage certificate photocopy with original English translated and notary copy (for new couple)
- Tin (tax identification number) certificate (Few countries required)
- One page cheque with cross line (Few countries required)
- Police clearance certificate (Few countries required)
- NID (national identification ) photocopy or birth certificate photocopy for minor
- Airline & Hotel Reservation Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
- Property document
- Health insurance
- Invitation Letter (if Any)
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 10 to 15 working days (Depend on Embassy decision)
Our consultancy services include:
Studying Your Background & Travel History
Creating checklist based on profile merit
Preparing best visa approach
Identifying loop hole and eliminating those
Disclaimer: Before your payments contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or WhatsApp at (+88) 01978569293) , Airways Office only provide Visa logistics support with your documents. Visa grant is the distinct decision of embassy or consulate of the respective countries.