Andorra Visa Requirements
Andorra is a tiny, independent principality situated between France and Spain in the Pyrenees mountains. It’s known for its ski resorts and a tax-haven status that encourages duty-free shopping.
Capital Andorra La Vella has boutiques and jewelers on Meritxell Avenue and several shopping centers. The old jewelers on Meritxell Avenue and several shopping centers. The old quarter, Barri Antic, houses Romanesque Santa Coloma Church, with a circular bell tower.
Assistance regarding Visa application process:
Visa Assistant Manager: Shafiuddin Ahmed (Tuhin)
Mobile: (+88) 01678569293 , (+88) 01678569296
Andorra Visa Requirements
Andorra does not require any type of visa.
Andorra is not a member of the Schengen Area. Entry to Andorra is made through France or Spain. Thus, any national from a third-country travelling to Andorra must get information from the French or Spanish Embassies or Consulates (depending on the country of entrance) about the need of a Schengen visa, and when deemed necessary, about the visa obtaining procedures.
- Passport with validity min 6 months ( all old passport should be submitted at embassy along with new passport) and 18 months validity passport to get one year validity visa
- Two recent photograph passport size
- Passport photocopy 1st and 2nd page along with all old passport
- Previous visa photocopy (if any)
- Last six months bank statement with original bank’s seal (original and photocopy)
- Bank solvency certificate with original bank’s seal ( original and photocopy)
- Company name bank account or personal name bank account
- Updated trade license with English translate and notary (for Businessman)
- Partnership deed or memorandum with English translate and notary for joint venture or limited company (for Businessman)
- Company’s two copy blank letterhead pad (for Businessman)
- NOC (no objection certificate) original and photocopy (for private job holder)
- Two copy visiting card with English letter ( for Businessman and service holder)
- Retired certificate with English translated and notary (for Retd. Gov. Service holder)
- Student id card or last paid salary receipt (for students)
- Marriage certificate photocopy with original English translated and notary copy (for new couple)
- Tin (tax identification number) certificate (Few countries required)
- One page cheque with cross line (Few countries required)
- Police clearance certificate (Few countries required)
- NID (national identification ) photocopy or birth certificate photocopy for minor
- Airline & Hotel Reservation Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
- Property document
- Health insurance
- Invitation Letter (if Any)
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 10 to 15 working days (Depend on Embassy decision)
Our consultancy services include:
Studying Your Background & Travel History
Creating checklist based on profile merit
Preparing best visa approach
Identifying loop hole and eliminating those