Argentina Visa Requirementsairways
Argentina is a large South American country with terrain surrounding Andes mountains, glacial lakes and Pampas grassland, the standard grazing floor of its famous beef cows. The country is famed for music and tango dance. Buenos Aires, its big capital, is based on the Plaza de Mayo, lined with stately buildings such as Casa Rosada, the balconied palace.
There is no Embassy or Consulate general in Bangladesh. Bangladeshi citizens require to apply in Embassy of Argentina, in New Delhi, India.
Argentina Visa Requirements
Embassy of Argentina in New Delhi
Address: F-3/3 Vasant Vihar
New Delhi-110057, India
International: (+91) 11 4078 1900
Fax: (+91) 11 4078 1901.
team will submit the visa application at the embassy in New Delhi. Within one month from the submission, the Applicant will be called to visit the embassy for an in person interview. Personal appearance is required for Argentina visa. But if you can justify the reason for not being able to physically go to the Embassy for interview (you could arrange interview over phone), and only if the Embassy allows, will be able to provide you the logistics support to have your visa stamped (Logistics charge applicable). To get more visa related post Click Here.
BASIC INFORMATION CONCERNING VISAS:
- You must apply for a visa at the Consular Section of the Embassy of the Argentine Republic in New Delhi, India, if your Area of habitual residence is in Bangladesh.
- Visa application forms (Click here) must be duly completed and accompanied by all the required documentation.
- A separate visa application form is required for each traveler, regardless of age.
- One recent passport size photograph must be pasted on the application form.
- Authentication and interpretation of program materials: Intra-company transport letters, marriage and birth certificates, police clearance certificates signed by Ministry of Foreign Affairs and letters of parental approval has to be authenticated.
- All original documents must be presented (no photocopies or faxes will be accepted), certified by a notary and translated into Spanish.
- Please DO NOT SUBMIT DOCUMENTS VIA EMAIL in advance, unless you are requested to do so by the Chief of the Consular Section will do the request on your behalf).
- Recommends submitting false information either on the visa program files or through the visa interview may cause a finding of a permanent ineligibility. Never submit your program without reviewing it.
- If you’re self-employed or a pupil, you want to present all documents/certificates associated with your present job. All such documents must be notarized and duly translated into Spanish with an expert translator (that the translation Doesn’t Have to Be notarized)
- Applicants are suggested to present documents attesting their experience in their field of expertise and current occupation (documents must be notarized and duly translated).
Argentina Tourist Visa:
# Passport: Original passport with a validity of more than six months and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp. Attach all your old passports (if any)
# One visa application form printed back to back, duly filled and signed by the applicant. Additional application form need to be filled and attached with the Visa form.
# Two recent passport size coloured photographs using Matt or semi automatic Matt complete, 60 percent-80\% confront protection, light background and with no edge (Size: 35mm x 45mm). Please be aware: Photograph scanned/stapled shouldn’t be over 3 weeks old and ought not to be utilised in some of the visas.
# Forwarding Letter from applicant on business letter-head mentioning name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of the Argentine Republic, New Delhi. (Notarized)
# Invitation Letter from the inviter in Argentina must be translated into Spanish and then Notarized.
a) Forwarding Letter on plain paper if applicant is Self Employed or on Letterhead if Employed.
b) Forwarding Letter should be duly notarized. Kindly note that the translation does not need to be notarized.
c) If you own the business, please add a copy of your business’ official registration and LAST year’s Income Tax return.
a) Bank Statements for last three months with telephone and contact person of the bank must be printed.
b) ITR papers for last 3 years
c) Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Traveler’s Cheque
# Proof of Occupation:
a) Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation.
b) Brief Company Profile.
c) Property Deed in the Applicant’s name Employed.
d) Proof of employment like Salary Slip or Appointment Letter / NOC from Employer
# Hotel Confirmation
# Returned air ticket with PNR (Passenger Name Record)
Please note: Dates mentioned in Covering Letter, Hotel Confirmation and ticket should match.
# Day to Day itinerary on the letter head of the organizer in Argentina.
# Authorization Letter: Applicant will have to submit an authorization letter authorizing to submit and collect documents.
Processing Time: Visa applications are generally processed within 1 month. However, this time frame varies depending on the type of visa requested. Applications should be presented at least 3 (three) weeks before the expected date of travel. Total approximate time is 4 to 5 weeks (4 weeks at Embassy + 7 working days for Passport transit).
For More Details Check Here.
For any specific query, please call at +8801678569297 , +8801978569293