Armenia Visa Requirementsairways
Armenia is a nation, and former Soviet republic, in the mountainous Caucasus region between Asia and Europe. One of the earliest civilizations, sites such as Etchmiadzin Cathedral and the Greco-Roman Temple of Garni characterized it. Khor Virap Monastery is a pilgrimage site a volcano across the border in Turkey, near Mount Ararat.
Bangladeshi nationals demand invitations have to apply overseas and consequently to receive entry visa of Armenia. It’s not possible for them to receive their visa at the border on arrival.
A lawyer should attend in person, while implementing from the Embassy. If the applicant can provide justification at New Delhi supporting Armenia’s Embassy, he/she may use on the consent given by the consular or embassy section via a third party. If the inviter can justify of being not able to travel India for visa program concerning applicant’s position, a permission may be provided by the embassy. For more visa related post Click Here.
Only on such case, Travelzoo is able to provide visa logistics/processing support (Logistics charge applicable). As there is no Armenian Embassy or Consulate in Bangladesh, an applicant can get more information from nearest Armenian Embassy which is in India.
Armenia Visa Requirements
Embassy of the Republic of Armenia in New Delhi, India
D-133, Anand Niketan,
Phone: +91-11 24112851, +91-11-24112852
Hours: 9 AM to 6 PM
Email: [email protected]
Website of Armenian Foreign Ministry: Click here
Armenian Travel Bureau: Click here
The list of documents required for the invitation:
- Please make sure that your inviting party has verified the invitation for business travelers at the Consular Department of the Armenian Foreign Ministry; for private travelers – at the Passport and Visa Department of the Police of the Republic of Armenia.
- Confirmations for business travelers are received at the Armenian diplomatic mission or consular post via internet.
- Private traveler must submit the original invitation form.
Invitation registration regulations:
- The invitation letter must be written on the company form with the signature and the seal of the director (if the invitation is forwarded for the first time, it is necessary to present the Charter of the company and the copy of the registration certificate to the state register).
- Registration code of the inviting organization must be indicated in the invitation.
- The date and the place of visa delivery as well as the number of visits (once or several times) must be pointed out.
- All data must be in Latin letters.
- Besides, the visitor’s required data must be indicated in the invitation in the following order:
- Passport type
- Passport series and number
- Passport authority
- Date of issue and date of expiry of passport
- Activity sphere
- Second name*
- Birthday (dd.mm.yyyy.)
- Birthplace (country, province, city)
A foreign national applying for conventional visa must submit the following:
- A completed visa application form (Adobe Acrobat PDF format);
- A valid travel document (its validity must exceed the validity of the requested visa by at least one month);
- One passport sized color photograph;
- Invitation, if required;
- Other documents, if requested.
For More Information Check Here.
For any specific query, please call at +8801678569297 , +8801978569293