Armenia Visa Requirements
Armenia is a nation, and former Soviet republic, in the mountainous Caucasus region between Asia and Europe. One of the earliest civilizations, sites such as Etchmiadzin Cathedral and the Greco-Roman Temple of Garni characterized it. Khor Virap Monastery is a pilgrimage site a volcano across the border in Turkey, near Mount Ararat.
Bangladeshi nationals demand invitations have to apply overseas and consequently to receive entry visa of Armenia. It’s not possible for them to receive their visa at the border on arrival.
A lawyer should attend in person, while implementing from the Embassy. If the applicant can provide justification at New Delhi supporting Armenia’s Embassy, he/she may use on the consent given by the consular or embassy section via a third party. If the inviter can justify of being not able to travel India for visa program concerning applicant’s position, a permission may be provided by the embassy. For more visa related post Click Here.
Only on such case, Travelzoo is able to provide visa logistics/processing support (Logistics charge applicable). As there is no Armenian Embassy or Consulate in Bangladesh, an applicant can get more information from nearest Armenian Embassy which is in India.
Assistance regarding Visa application process:
Visa Assistant Manager: Shafiuddin Ahmed (Tuhin)
Mobile: (+88) 01678569293
D-133, Anand Niketan,
Phone: +91-11 24112851, +91-11-24112852
Hours: 9 AM to 6 PM
Email: [email protected]
Website of Armenian Foreign Ministry: Click here
Armenian Travel Bureau: Click here
The list of documents required for the invitation:
- Invitation letter approved by the department of Police of the Republic of Armenia.
- Confirmations for business travel.
- Original invitation letter for casual travelers.
Invitation registration regulations:
- The invitation letter must be written on the company pad and verified.
- Registration code for the invitation letter.
- The date and time of visa application letter.
- The form must be filled in Latin letters.
- The application form must be filled properly according to the proper order.
A foreign national applying for conventional visa must submit the following:
- A completed visa application form.
- Valid travel documents.
- One recently taken passport sized color photograph;
- Other necessary documents, if required.
For any Countries visa assist query please call at (+88) 01678569293