Bahamas Visa Requirementsairways
The Bahamas is a coral-based archipelago in the Atlantic Ocean. Cays and its islands range to packaged with hotels. Paradise Island, home to numerous hotels that are large scale, and the Grand Bahama, are one of the best. Scuba diving and snorkeling sites incorporate the enormous Andros Barrier Reef, Thunderball Grotto (used in James Bond movies) as well as also the black-coral gardens off Bimini. Check our another visa related post.
Bahamas Visa Requirements
Bangladeshi Nations DO NOT require visas to visit the Bahamas. Visa exempt for a stay of up to three months. The traveler must have the below documents:
- A passport valid at least six months on entry with one blank visa page,
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover the whole travel expense,
- Proof of onward / return flights,
- All documents required for the next destination,
- Confirm with their airline that boarding will be permitted without a visa as these conditions are subject to change.
For extended visa, Bangladeshi nations must apply to:
For More Information Click Here.
For detail of our Consultation Service or any specific query, please call at +8801678569297 , +8801978569293