Barbados Visa Requirementsairways
Barbados is an eastern Caribbean island and an independent British Commonwealth nation. The capital, Bridgetown, is a cruise-ship interface with Nidhe Israel and buildings, a synagogue situated in 1654. Round the island are beaches, botanical gardens, the Harrison’s Cave formation, and 17th-century farm homes like St. Nicholas Abbey. Traditions include the national game, cricket and afternoon tea.
There is no Embassy or Consulate office of Belarus in Dhaka, nearest Belarus Embassy is in India. Check Here for more visa related post.
Barbados Visa Requirements
Belarussian Embassy in New Delhi, India
If you have all the below documents, will provide you the logistics support to have your visa stamped (Logistics charge applicable). You may not need to visit the embassy in New Delhi, India to process your visa.
For tourism (up to 30 days, short-term single or double entry):
- A written request by a Belarusian tourist company, or a written request by a rest house or rehabilitation centre, or a written invitation by a national of Belarus and supporting documents that confirm her/his ownership of an agro tourist homestead in Belarus.
- You need to submit a valid passport.
- A photo (passport size).
- Two application forms. To Download Visa Application Form,
- Financial documents.
- Copy of insurance policy by Belarussian insurance company.
- Other supporting documents depending on the nature of your visit, and to pay a visa fee.
- You have to take prior permission from the Belarusian Embassy for submitting the application through the third party. Upon the permission from embassy, can provide logistics support for submitting your application.
For More Information Click Here.
For any specific query, please call at +8801678569297 , +8801978569293