Belarus Visa Requirementsairwaysoffice
Belarus, a landlocked country in Eastern Europe, is known for its Stalinist architecture, grand fortifications and primeval forests. In the modern capital, minsk, the monumental KGB headquarters loom over independence square, while the Museum of the Great Patriotic War commemorates the country’s role in WWII
The name came from belay rus. It has a wide-ranged number of streams and lakes. Mostly the country is covered with forests and green environment. It has a vast amount of natural resources.
Assistance regarding Visa application process:
Visa Assistant Manager: Shafiuddin Ahmed (Tuhin)
E-mail: [email protected]
Website: http:// india.mfa.gov.by/en/
- A written request or invitation from a company.
- A valid passport for six months.
- A passport size photograph (recently taken).
- Two application form must be downloaded and submitted with valid information.
- Fund sufficiency.
- Covering letter stating the reason for the visit.
For any Countries visa assist query please call at (+88) 01678569293