Belgium Visa Requirements
Belgium a Country in Western Europe is known for medieval towns. Renaissance architecture and as headquarter of the European Union and NATO. The country has distinctive regions including Dutch speaking Flanders to the north, French-speaking Wallonia to the south and a German-speaking community to the east. The bilingual capital, Brussels, has ornate guild halls at Grand-Palace and elegant art-nouveau building.
Belgium shares borders with France, Germany and Luxemberg. Germany invaded Belgium in 1914 to attack France. It has a wide costal plains and three main geographical regions.
Assistance regarding Visa application process:
Visa Assistant Manager: Amin
Mobile: (+88) 01783688685
Email: [email protected]
The Embassy of Sweden in Dhaka is representing belgium in Schengen visa cases.
The Swedish Embassy has an appointment system, In order to get an appointment you are required to visit the following external service provider (not applicable for online application).
Belgium Visa Requirements
- Passport with validity min 6 months ( all old passport should be submitted at embassy along with new passport) and 18 months validity passport to get one year validity visa
- Two recent photograph 35*45mm
- Passport photocopy 1st and 2nd page along with all old passport
- Previous visa photocopy (if any)
- Last six months bank statement with original bank’s seal (original and photocopy)
- Bank solvency certificate with original bank’s seal ( original and photocopy)
- Company name bank account or personal name bank account
- Updated trade license with English translate and notary (for Businessman)
- Partnership deed or memorandum with English translate and notary for joint venture or limited company (for Businessman)
- Company’s two copy blank letterhead pad (for Businessman)
- NOC (no objection certificate) original and photocopy (for private job holder)
- Two copy visiting card with English letter ( for Businessman and service holder)
- Retired certificate with English translated and notary (for Retd. Gov. Service holder)
- Student id card or last paid salary receipt (for students)
- Marriage certificate photocopy with original English translated and notary copy (for new couple)
- Tin (tax identification number) certificate (Few countries required)
- One page cheque with cross line (Few countries required)
- Police clearance certificate (Few countries required)
- NID (national identification ) photocopy or birth certificate photocopy for minor
- Airline & Hotel Reservation Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
- Property document
- Health insurance
- Inviting Letter (if Any)
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 10 to 15 working days (Depend on Embassy decision)
Our consultancy services include:
Studying Your Background & Travel History
Creating checklist based on profile merit
Preparing best visa approach
Identifying loop hole and eliminating those
For any Countries visa assist query please call at (+88) 01783688685