Benin Republic Visa Requirementsairways
Benin, a French-speaking West African country, is a birthplace of the vodun (or “voodoo”) faith and home to the prior Dahomey Kingdom from circa 1600–1900. In Abomey, the former capital of Dahomey, the Museum manages two palaces with bas-reliefs recounting the past along with a throne of the kingdom. Pendjari National Park provides safaris with lions, hippos and elephants.
As there is no Embassy or Consulate of Benin Republic in Dhaka, Bangladesh. One can get more information from nearest Embassy which is in India. To get more visa information Click Here.
Benin Republic Visa Requirements
Embassy of the Republic of Benin
K-26, Jangpura Extension
New Delhi-110014, India
Phone: (+91) 11 4307 4470
Email: [email protected]
But if you have all the below documents, Travelzoo! will provide you the Processing / Logistics support to have your visa stamped (Logistics charge applicable). You do not need to visit the embassy in New Delhi, India to process your visa.
Visa requirements for Tourist purpose:
- Passport valid for at least 6 months
- A copy of passport.
- 2 visa application forms.
- 2 recently taken passport size photos.
- A requesting letter to Benin Republic Embassy.
- Last 6 months travel list.
- The original invitation letter.
- Yellow fever vaccination report copy.
- A return air-ticket.
- A hotel reservation copy.
- A financial funding report.
- Confirmation foreign exchange.
- Bank statement of the previous 3 months.
- For employees, a NOC letter.
For More Details Please Check Here.
For any specific query, please call at +8801678569297 , +8801978569293