Benin Republic Visa Requirementsairways
Benin, a French-speaking West African country, is a birthplace of the vodun (or “voodoo”) faith and home to the prior Dahomey Kingdom from circa 1600–1900. In Abomey, the former capital of Dahomey, the Museum manages two palaces with bas-reliefs recounting the past along with a throne of the kingdom. Pendjari National Park provides safaris with lions, hippos and elephants.
As there is no Embassy or Consulate of Benin Republic in Dhaka, Bangladesh. One can get more information from nearest Embassy which is in India. To get more visa information Click Here.
Benin Republic Visa Requirements
Embassy of the Republic of Benin
K-26, Jangpura Extension
New Delhi-110014, India
Phone: (+91) 11 4307 4470
Email: [email protected]
But if you have all the below documents, Travelzoo! will provide you the Processing / Logistics support to have your visa stamped (Logistics charge applicable). You do not need to visit the embassy in New Delhi, India to process your visa.
Visa requirements for Tourist purpose:
- Passport Should be valid at least Three Month
- Copy of the passport
- 2 Visa Forms
- 2 Latest photograph
- Request letter addressed to visa officer Benin Embassy
- List of countries visited in the last 6 months.
- Original invitation letter (scan copy isn’t acceptable)
- Yellow fever Vaccination certificate.
- Return Confirm Ticket
- Hotel booking for the duration of stay
- Proof of funds covering duration of stay or bank account statements.
- Proof of Foreign Exchange
- Last Three Month Bank Statement
- If Employee – No-Objection Certificate from the Employer
For More Details Please Check Here.
For any specific query, please call at +8801678569297 , +8801978569293