Bhutan Visa Requirementsairways
Bhutan, a Buddhist kingdom on the Himalayas’ eastern edge, is famous for its monasteries, fortresses (or dzongs) and dramatic landscapes that range from subtropical plains to rocky mountains and valleys. From the High Himalayas, peaks for example 7,326m Jomolhari are popular hiking destinations. Paro Taktsang monastery (also referred to as Tiger’s Nest) clings to shore over the forested Paro Valley. Check our another visa related post.
Bhutan Visa Requirements
Royal Bhutanese Embassy in Dhaka, Bangladesh
House No. 12, Road No. 107,
Phone: (+88) 02 8826863 / 8827160
Fax: (+88) 02 8823939
Email: [email protected]
Tourist Visa requirements:
Citizens of Bangladesh do not require any visa for Bhutan. An visa for tourism function could be issued in the port. In the stage of entry, people will be asked to demonstrate their passport to the airport authority that will pinpoint this with a visa. Business visitors may look at taking a visa.
Business Visa Requirements:
- Passport validity not less than 6 months from the time of application.
- One set of passport photocopy page 1-5 & renewal page if any.
- One sets of visa application from completely filled in with original sign as per passport.
- Two Recent passport sized photograph (Background Red).
- Visa request letter from the office if employed/business letter pad if Business
- Trade license (Notarized Original English translated and photocopy of the original) if first time traveler and proprietor.
- Update bank statement for the last 6 month original.
- Original return air ticket & Hotel reservation copy.
- Invitation letter from Bhutan (Business)
- Visiting card.
- Other paper NOC (No Objection Letter) / TIN copy (Business Visa)
Official Tourist Information for Bhutan, Click here
For any specific query, please call at +8801678569297 , +8801978569293