Bhutan Visa Requirementsairwaysoffice
Bhutan, a Buddhist kingdom on the Himalayas’ eastern edge, is famous for its monasteries, fortresses (or dzongs) and dramatic landscapes that range from subtropical plains to rocky mountains and valleys.
From the High Himalayas, peaks for example 7,326m Jomolhari are popular hiking destinations. Paro Taktsang monastery (also referred to as Tiger’s Nest) clings to shore over the forested Paro Valley.
Assistance regarding Visa application process:
Visa Assistant Manager: Shafiuddin Ahmed (Tuhin)
Bhutan Visa Requirements
House No. 12, Road No. 107,
Phone: (+88) 02 8826863 / 8827160
Fax: (+88) 02 8823939
Email: [email protected]
Tourist Visa requirements:
Citizens of Bangladesh do not require any visa for Bhutan. An visa for tourism function could be issued in the port. In the stage of entry, people will be asked to demonstrate their passport to the airport authority that will pinpoint this with a visa. Business visitors may look at taking a visa.
Business Visa Requirements:
- At 6 months valid passport
- A set of passport photocopy of the first 5 pages.
- 1 visa application form with matching signature with passport
- 2 recently taken photos with red back drop.
- Visa request letter from the office one works or a business letter pad if he is a businessman.
- A trade license copy if the traveler is visiting Bhutan for the first time
- Updated bank statement of the last 6 month’s record
- Return air ticket and hotel reservation copy.
- Invitation letter from Bhutan if the purpose is business.
- A visiting card with details
- Other documents like NOC or TIN copy.
For any Countries visa assist query please call at (+88) 01678569293