Bosnia and Herzegovina Visa Requirementsairways
Bosnia and Herzegovina is a country in the Balkan Peninsula in southeastern Europe. Its countryside is home to medieval lakes, rivers and villages, in addition to the Dinaric Alps that are craggy. National capital Sarajevo has a well preserved old quarter, Baščaršija, with landmarks like 16th-century Gazi Husrev-bey Mosque. Ottoman-era Latin Bridge is the website of the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, which sparked World War I.
There is no Embassy or Consulate office of Bosnian & Herzegovinian in Dhaka. Bangladeshi citizens require to apply to nearest Embassy which is in India.
Bosnia and Herzegovina Visa Requirements
Bosnian-Herzegovinian Embassy in New Delhi, India
E-9/11, Vasant Vihar
Telephone: (+91) 11 2614 7415, +91-11-41662481,
Fax: (+91) 11 5166 2482
E-mail: [email protected]
Short Term Visa:
Whilst employing in the Bosnian-Herzegovinian Embassy all candidates have to sit for a meeting. If the applicant can provide justification he/she can use on the permission via a third party. If the inviter can justify of being not able to travel India for visa program concerning applicant’s position, a permission may be provided by the embassy. Check our another visa related post.
The following documents need to submit:
- Passport (valid at least 3 months following the visa expiry date);
- A completed Visa Application Form (no corrections please);
- One passport size photo;
- Supporting documents: Invitation letter/full paid Hotel voucher/ & Bank statement for Three (3) Months, Travel insurance, Return Flight tickets.
The minimum amount of financial resources required for the stay of foreigners on the territory of Bosnia and Herzegovina is KM 150.00 (or equivalent in freely convertible foreign currency) – for each day of the intended stay.
Purpose of visit:
- An original Letter of invitation by a Bosnia and Herzegovina citizen or resident (or Extremely a foreigner Having a License to Remain in Bosnia and Herzegovina a year or Longer, Such as family reunion purposes only), or Even a First Lien of Invitation from a Bosniaand Herzegovina business partner or foreign business partner registered in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- A Portion of a travel Service (Verification of paid Lodging, transport, medical/travel insurance) signed and stamped, hotel or other Lodging payment confirmation, etc., an Official invitation of Global competition from national Sporting Business or Olympic Committee in Bosnia and Herzegovina;
- Sufficient funds to cover the cost of stay in Bosnia and Herzegovina and to return to home country or travel to a third country
- Means of transport and an incentive to return to home country
- Return travel ticket
- Employment certificate, education enrollment certificate, or other document confirming social or professional status; OR other documentation demonstrating an incentive and ability to return to home country.
For More Details Please Check Here.
For any specific query, please call at +8801678569297 , +8801978569293