Bulgaria Visa Requirementsairwaysoffice
Bulgaria is a Balkan nation with diverse terrain encompassing Black Sea coastline, a mountainous interior and rivers, including the Danube.
A cultural melting pot with Persian influences, and Slavic, Ottoman, it’s a rich tradition of crafts, music, costumes, and dance. In the base of Vitosha mountain is its own capital city, Sofia, dating to the 5th century B.C.
For Business or other kind of visa, Bangladeshi nationals can get visa issued from nearest Bulgarian Embassy which is in India.
Bulgaria Visa Requirements
Bulgaria Embassy in India:
16/17 Chandragupta Marg,
New Delhi, India.
Phone: +91 11 2611 5549, +91 11 2611 5551
Fax +91 11 2687 6190
Email: [email protected] , [email protected]
Website URL: www.mfa.bg/embassies/india/setlang/en
First you must go New Delhi, India to submit your application. You are going to return together with your passport. When the visa is prepared, TRAVELZOO will supply one Logistics Support to decal your visa from India (Logistics charge related). You can check our another visa related post.
A foreign citizen wishing to apply for a Bulgarian visa shall hold a regular travel document that meets the following requirements:
- An original passport having at least 3 months validity.
- Passport should contain at least 2 blank pages.
- Passport should be issued within 10 years.
- A copy of the of the 1st page of the travel docs.
- A recently taken colored passport size photo.
- A medical insurance for EU member countries.
- A return air-ticket.
- A copy of technical passport for any vehicle.
- A properly filled application form.
For any Countries visa assist query please call at (+88) 01678569293