Bulgaria Visa Requirements
Whispers of history emanate from Bulgaria’s fortresses and ruins. Caves secreted in Bulgaria’s river-sculpted wilds hold traces of Neolithic settlements. The mysterious Thracians left behind dazzling hauls of gold and silver and tombs that can be explored to this day. The Romans built cities of breathtaking scale, the bathhouses, walls, and amphitheatres of which sit nonchalantly in the midst of modern cities such as Varna and Plovdiv. Successions of tsars strutted along the ramparts of Tsarevets Fortress at former capital Veliko Tarnovo and these histories are no less relevant today with Thracian art and Bulgaria’s victory over the Ottomans continuing to inspire.
Bulgaria is a Balkan nation with diverse terrain encompassing Black Sea coastline, a mountainous interior and rivers, including the Danube. A cultural melting pot with Persian influences, and Slavic, Ottoman, it’s a rich tradition of crafts, music, costumes, and dance. In the base of Vitosha mountain is its own capital city.
For Business or other kind of visa, Bangladeshi nationals can get visa issued from nearest Bulgarian Embassy which is in India.
Assistance regarding Visa application process:
Visa Assistant Manager: Shafiuddin Ahmed (Tuhin)
Mobile: (+88) 01678569293
Bulgaria Visa Requirements
16/17 Chandragupta Marg,
New Delhi, India.
Phone: +91 11 2611 5549, +91 11 2611 5551
Fax +91 11 2687 6190
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , Embassy.Delhi@mfa.bg
Website URL: www.mfa.bg/embassies/india/setlang/en
First you must go New Delhi, India to submit your application. You are going to return together with your passport. When the visa is prepared, TRAVELZOO will supply one Logistics Support to decal your visa from India (Logistics charge related). You can check our another visa related post.
- Passport with validity min 6 months ( all old passport should be submitted at embassy along with new passport) and 18 months validity passport to get one year validity visa
- Two recent photograph 35*45mm
- Passport photocopy 1st and 2nd page along with all old passport
- Previous visa photocopy (if any)
- Last six months bank statement with original bank’s seal (original and photocopy)
- Bank solvency certificate with original bank’s seal ( original and photocopy)
- Company name bank account or personal name bank account
- Updated trade license with English translate and notary (for Businessman)
- Partnership deed or memorandum with English translate and notary for joint venture or limited company (for Businessman)
- Company’s two copy blank letterhead pad (for Businessman)
- NOC (no objection certificate) original and photocopy (for private job holder)
- Two copy visiting card with English letter ( for Businessman and service holder)
- Retired certificate with English translated and notary (for Retd. Gov. Service holder)
- Student id card or last paid salary receipt (for students)
- Marriage certificate photocopy with original English translated and notary copy (for new couple)
- Tin (tax identification number) certificate (Few countries required)
- One page cheque with cross line (Few countries required)
- Police clearance certificate (Few countries required)
- NID (national identification ) photocopy or birth certificate photocopy for minor
- Airline & Hotel Reservation Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
- Property document
- Health insurance
- Invitation Letter (if Any)
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 10 to 15 working days (Depend on Embassy decision)
Our consultancy services include:
Studying Your Background & Travel History
Creating checklist based on profile merit
Preparing best visa approach
Identifying loop hole and eliminating those
For any Countries visa assist query please call at (+88) 01678569293