Bulgaria Visa Requirementsairways
Bulgaria is a Balkan nation with diverse terrain encompassing Black Sea coastline, a mountainous interior and rivers, including the Danube. A cultural melting pot with Persian influences, and Slavic, Ottoman, it’s a rich tradition of crafts, music, costumes, and dance. In the base of Vitosha mountain is its own capital city, Sofia, dating to the 5th century B.C.
For Business or other kind of visa, Bangladeshi nationals can get visa issued from nearest Bulgarian Embassy which is in India.
Bulgaria Visa Requirements
Bulgaria Embassy in India:
16/17 Chandragupta Marg,
New Delhi, India.
Phone: +91 11 2611 5549, +91 11 2611 5551
Fax +91 11 2687 6190
Email: [email protected] , [email protected]
Website URL: www.mfa.bg/embassies/india/setlang/en
First you must go New Delhi, India to submit your application. You are going to return together with your passport. When the visa is prepared, TRAVELZOO will supply one Logistics Support to decal your visa from India (Logistics charge related). You can check our another visa related post.
A foreign citizen wishing to apply for a Bulgarian visa shall hold a regular travel document that meets the following requirements:
- Its validity expires at least 3 months after the intended date of departure from the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria or in case of multiple visits – after the last scheduled date of departure from the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria.
- Contains at least 2 blank pages for visa purposes.
- Has been issued within the last 10 years.
- A photocopy of the first page of the foreign travel document.
- A photocopy of the last Bulgarian and Schengen visas or visas for the UK and the US, if any.
- A colorful photograph 3,5 cm х 4,5 cm against light-colored background (the same holds for a child entered in the passport) – a full-face photo with clear, large enough face which takes up 70-80% of the photo; eyes must be red; the following is ineligible: photos with dark glasses; non-professional photos or cut out of amateur photos.
- A medical insurance valid for the EU member states for the whole period of the trip, covering all costs for repatriation and for urgent medical care and emergency hospital treatment for the period of the stay indicated in the visa. The insurance amount cannot be less than 30 thousand euro.
- Tickets (original and copy) or ticket booking conformation or financial means.
- Copy of the technical passport of the car of the trip.
- Application form duly signed by the applicant. To download application form,
For More Details Please Check Here.
For any specific query, please call at +8801678569297 , +8801978569293