Burundi Visa Requirements
Tiny Burundi is an incongruous mix of soaring mountains, languid lakeside communities and a tragic past blighted by ethnic conflict. Despite their troubles, Burundians have an irrepressible joie de vivre and their smiles are as infectious as a rhythm laid down by a drummer from Les Tambourinaires.
When civil war broke out in 1993, the economy was destroyed and the tourist industry succumbed to a quick death. when the war finally ended in 2005 a trickle of travelers returned to rediscover the steamy capital, Bujumbura, with its lovely Lake Tanganyika setting and some of the finest inland beaches on the continent.
Regarding Visa Application Process:
Contact With Our Visa Assistant Manager : (Mobile & WhatsApp No- (+88) 01978569293)
Burundi Visa Requirements
Burundi Embassy Address in New Delhi, India
Embassy of Burundi,
C – 1/24, Vasant Vihar,
New Delhi-110057, India
Phone: number: (+91) 11 4615 1947
E-mail ID: [email protected]
If you have the below documents, Travelzoo! will be able to provide you the logistics support to have your visa stamped (Logistics charge applicable). You do not need to go India for processing the visa. For more Visa related post Click Here.
Documents Required for Tourist:
- Original Passport having validity of at least 6 months.
- Two recently taken passport photos.
- A itinerary of the complete travel Burundi.
- A forwarding letter from the applicant’s organization.
- A cover letter stating the purpose.
- Vaccination of yellow fever.
- Return air-ticket and hotel reservation.
- bank statement of the previous 6 months.
Visa is valid for maximum 1 month.
Documents Required for Business:
- Original Passport (validity at least 6 months)
- Two Recent passport photos (35mmX45mm)
- An Invitation Letter at inviter’s letter pad with details of the purpose of visit addressing the Visa Officer, Burundi Embassy, New Delhi, India
- A Cover Letter written by applicant mentioning the detail purpose of the tour addressing The Visa Officer, Burundi Embassy, New Delhi, India
- Visa application -Form fill in 2 copies.
- Original Vaccination Card against Yellow Fever
- Copy of Air Ticket and Hotel Booking
- A forwarding letter from applicant’s local company.
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 15 to 20 working days (10 to 13 working days at Embassy + 7 working days for Passport transit).
Visa Processing Fee: Total processing fee is BDT 34,200/- (Visa fee is BDT 9,200 Logistics Fee is BDT 25,000)
Disclaimer: Before your payments contact us via email ([email protected]) or WhatsApp at (+88) 01978569293) , Airways Office only provide Visa logistics support with your documents. Visa grant is the distinct decision of embassy or consulate of the respective countries.