Cameroon Visa Requirementsairways
Cameroon, on the Gulf of Guinea, is a Central African country of varied terrain and wildlife. Its inland capital, Yaoundé, and its main city, the seaport Douala, are transit points to ecotourism sites in addition to beach resorts like Kribi — near the Chutes de la Lobé waterfalls, which plunge right into the sea — and Limbe, where the Limbe Wildlife Centre houses rescued primates.
Cameroon Visa Requirements
As there is no Embassy or Consulate office of Cameroon in Dhaka. There is No Cameroon Embassy/ Consulate/ Honorary Consulate in India also. However, Consular Representation under the Cameroon Community of India: Cameroonian Community Visa Office – CVAC INDIA ONLY ([email protected] or Tel: +91 9912981608). You can check our another visa related post.
CAMEROON COMMUNITY VISA OFFICE, CVAC, INDIA
Stone House # 10-5-391/54/18, MLA Colony,
Banjara Hills Road Number 12, Hyderabad 500034
A.P State, India. Tel: + (91) 99012981608 / 8125426513.
Contact Email: [email protected]
Documents to be submitted:
- A passport valid for at least 6 months.
- Two completed application forms.
- Two clear passport-size photographs taken frontally.
- A legalized letter of invitation with the Cameroon Police from either the host/contact/partner in Cameroon (accompanied by a legalized copy of the National Identity Card).
- Return or continuation ticket.
- Bank statement (at least £1, 000), except where a tour operator/travel agency is organizing a trip.
- Travel Insurance.
Yellow fever vaccination is required for entry to Cameroon. W.H.O recommended vaccinations are advisable including:
- Hepatitis A and B
For More Details Please Check Here.
For any specific query, please call at +8801678569297 , +8801978569293