China visa form Bangladesh
Tourist Visa Requirements:
- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months after the intended date of departure and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
a) Copy of previous passports and visas issued.
b) Attach all your old passports (if any).
c) If any visa request was refused, details of original letter issued by the authorities of that country would be preferred.
- China Visa Application Form: Visa application form must be filled and signed by the applicant. Click Here
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi-matt finish, 60-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 33 mm x 48 mm)
Please Note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from applicant name, designation, Passport Number, purpose and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses, etc. Addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of China, Dhaka.
- Invitation Letter: An invitation letter issued by a relevant entity approved by the Local Government of China (Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Unit)
a) Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letterhead stating the applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose, and duration of the visit.
b) Visa request letter from the educational institute or student card/evidence of school enrollment (if student)
- Proof of Occupation:
a) Company registration certificate (original notarized English translated and photocopy of the original) if the applicant is a first-time traveler or a proprietor.
b) Office ID card copy & Visiting cards.
a) Company’s or Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly.
b) Salary slip for the last six months. (If Any)
- Airline & Hotel Reservation: Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
Regarding Visa Application Process:
Contact With Our Visa Assistant Manager : (Mobile & WhatsApp No- (+88) 01978569293)
Our Visa Processing fee
CHINA Tourist visa
Visa fee: (single entry 2nd time)- 8500/-
(Multiple entries) – 10,500 tk
Processing time: 04 -05 working days.
China Standard Time (CST)
Current time and Daylight Saving Time (DST) rules
Current time now in China Time Zone
Despite being a vast country, geographically spanning several time zones, the whole of China actually uses a single time zone China Standard Time (GMT+8) all year round.
China does not operate Daylight Saving Time.
The International Phone dialling code for China is +86.
Disclaimer: Before your payments contact us via email (email@example.com) or WhatsApp at (+88) 01978569293) , Airways Office only provide Visa logistics support with your documents. Visa grant is the distinct decision of embassy or consulate of the respective countries.