Colombia Visa Requirementsairways
Colombia is a country at the northern tip of South America. Its landscape is marked Andes mountains, by rainforests and coffee plantations. From the capital, the Zona Rosa district is well known for its restaurants and stores. Cartagena, on the Caribbean shore, includes a walled colonial Old Town, a 16th-century castle and nearby coral reefs.
Bangladeshi citizens require a visa to enter Colombia. There is no Consulate or Embassy of Colombia in Dhaka, nearest is in New Delhi, India. Check our another visa related post.
Colombia Visa Requirements
Embassy of Colombia
85, Poorvi Marg, Vasant Vihar,
New Delhi-110057, India
Phone: (+91) 11 4320 2100 (up to 10)
Email: [email protected]
If you have all the below documents, Travelzoo! will provide you the Processing / Logistics support to have your visa stamped (Logistics charge applicable). You do not need to visit the embassy in New Delhi, India to process your visa.
Tourist Visa Requirements:
- Passport: Original Passport with a validity of more than six months with minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
a) Photocopy of all the used pages of the passport
b) Copy of the last Colombian Visa (if applicable)
c) Attach all your old passports (if any)
- Colombia Visa Application Form: Visa application form has to be filled online. Kindly log on to the link given below:
a) All documents as per the checklist along with the first and last page of passport and photograph have to be uploaded online on the above link.
b) Supporting documents (the complete file) to be uploaded should not exceed 3 MB for one application.
- Photo Specification: Three recent passport size photographs with Matt or semi Matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please note:- Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Forwarding letter: A letter by this company’s representative saying her or his title, that will bear the costs and designation purpose. The correspondence ought to be addressed : Embassy of Colombia, The Visa Officer, New Delhi.
a) Personal ITR for last 3 years
b) Original personal and company Bank Statement for the last six months till date duly signed and stamped by the bank.
c) Six month’s salary slip
- Occupational Viability:
a) Company registration certificate/ Certificate of incorporation
b) Certificate of Existence of the company to be given by a competent authority (Chamber of Commerce or export promotion Bureau)
c) Brief company profile
d) Articles of Memorandum (In case if the applicant is director / MD)e) Proof of proprietorship/partnership (In case if the applicant is Proprietor/partner in a firm) import/ export license (if applicable)
e) Proof of proprietorship/partnership (In case if the applicant is Proprietor/partner in a firm) import/ export license (if applicable)
- Hotel Booking: Nil
- Ticket: Confirmed Ticket.
- Medical: Nil
- Authority Letter: Authority Letter is required on a stamp paper authorizing the visa handler for submission and collection of the passport from the embassy.
- Please Note:- We’ll be given a mail that is pre-approval after doing the processing. The documents will be submitted to embassy in addition to embassy processing fee’s mail post payment. When the embassy finds them in sequence and assesses the records they may send the approval email post and for stamping together with the visa fees, the passport needs to be submitted.
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 17 working days (10 working days at Embassy + 7 working days for Passport transit).
For More Details Please Check Here.
For any specific query, please call at +8801678569297, +8801978569293