Colombia Visa Requirementsairways
Colombia is a country at the northern tip of South America. Its landscape is marked Andes mountains, by rainforests and coffee plantations. From the capital, the Zona Rosa district is well known for its restaurants and stores. Cartagena, on the Caribbean shore, includes a walled colonial Old Town, a 16th-century castle and nearby coral reefs.
Bangladeshi citizens require a visa to enter Colombia. There is no Consulate or Embassy of Colombia in Dhaka, nearest is in New Delhi, India. Check our another visa related post.
Colombia Visa Requirements
Embassy of Colombia
85, Poorvi Marg, Vasant Vihar,
New Delhi-110057, India
Phone: (+91) 11 4320 2100 (up to 10)
Email: [email protected]
If you have all the below documents, Travelzoo! will provide you the Processing / Logistics support to have your visa stamped (Logistics charge applicable). You do not need to visit the embassy in New Delhi, India to process your visa.
Tourist Visa Requirements:
- Original Passport valid for more than six months.
- Properly filled online visa application form.
- 3 recently taken colored passport size images.
- A forwarding letter from applicant’s current office.
- Personal ITR report for the last 3 years.
- Bank statement and six month’s salary slip.
- Company registration, brief company profile and proof of business proprietor ship in case of business owners.
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 17 working days (10 working days at Embassy + 7 working days for Passport transit).
For More Details Please Check Here.
For any specific query, please call at +8801678569297, +8801978569293