Croatia Visa Requirementsairwaysoffice
Croatia is a Eastern European country with a long coastline on the Adriatic Sea. Encompassing over a thousand islands, the Dinaric Alps also crossed it.
Its inland capital, Zagreb, is distinguished from its own medieval Gornji Grad (Upper Town) and varied museums. The major town Dubrovnik has massive walls surrounding an Old Town with Renaissance and Gothic buildings.
Assistance regarding Visa application process:
Visa Assistant Manager: Shafiuddin Ahmed (Tuhin)
Applicants from Bangladesh, who wish to travel to the Republic of Croatia, have to apply at the Embassy of the Republic of Croatia in New Delhi. Click Here for another Visa related post.
Embassy of the Republic of Croatia in India
A-15 West End, New Delhi 110021
Phone: (+91)1141663101, (+91)1141663102, (+91)1141663103
Email: [email protected]
Office Hours: 9:00 – 17:00, Mon – Fri.
Pursuant to the Government’s Decision, starting from 22 July 2014, the Republic of Croatia applies the Decision No 565/2014/EU. All foreigners who are holders of valid Schengen documents, as well as national visas and residence permits of Bulgaria, Cyprus, and Romania, do not require an additional (Croatian) visa for Croatia.
According to Croatian legislation, the processing of Croatian visa may take up to 15 calendar days following entry of this program in the Embassy with full documentation (that includes satisfying request for additional / missing documentation / private interview), and there’s not any pressing process. In the event an application is lodged less than 15 calendar days prior to death, a conclusion of the visa procedure can’t be guaranteed.
If you have all the below documents, Travelzoo! will provide you the logistics support to have your visa stamped (Logistics charge applicable).
Basic Requirements for Visa:
The applicants are requested to read the basic requirements carefully and conform to the same while submitting the application. The applicant may, however, be asked to provide additional documents, if required, by the Embassy.
- Properly filled out application form.
- A passport issued within last 10 decades and valid for at least 3 months.
- Recently taken passport size color photos.
- A confirmed accommodation for staying in Croatia.
- The application has to be submitted in person.
- A return air-ticket.
- A financial solvency bank report.
- Minimum funds to cover the whole journey.
- Euro 70 per day – to support oneself during the stay in Croatia and to return to the state of residence or to travel to a third state.
- Euro 30 per day – for an applicant holding business / private visit guarantee letter from Croatia OR proof of fully paid hotel booking or a similar document
Supporting documents as proof of sufficient funds:
- Three months bank statement.
- Three years ITR.
- Copy of international credit card and credit statement.
- Endorsement on passport.
- For service, a forwarding letter in needed.
- For business, a letter pad with of one’s company head is required.
- For student, the student ID is mandatory.
- A letter of invitation in case of of the applicant is being invited in Croatia.
If a minor is traveling without a parent/legal guardian, (s)he must carry a notarized consent of a parent(s) /legal guardian(s) that shall contain personal information of the parent/legal guardian and the purpose, the period and length of stay in Croatia, the period for which the consent is issued, and the signature of the parent/legal guardian.
If the original guarantee letter is submitted at the Division for Visas, Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Republic of Croatia in Zagreb, Croatia (against payment of consular fee), copy of the same has to be submitted with the application.
For any Countries visa assist query please call at (+88) 01678569293