Cuba Visa Requirementsairways
Cuba is a Caribbean island country under communist rule. It has shores and is sprinkled with tobacco areas, which play a role in the creation of the legendary cigars of the country. Havana, the capital, is lined with 1950s-era automobiles houses and architecture Old Havana, from the heart. Salsa music plays at the dance clubs and cabaret shows are played in the Tropicana.
All visitors need a Cuban visa or tourist card, which allows a stay of 30 days. Usually, visas for all nationalities can be obtained over the counter at the Cuban Embassy, or direct from travel agent.
If you are a Bangladeshi citizen, you can also order you Tourist Card in the same way. You can check another Visa related post.
Cuba Visa Requirements
Documents Requirement for visa on arrival at the port of entry:
- Valid passport (should be valid at least for the next 6 months)
- 2 passport size color photographs
- Confirmed return air ticket
- Confirmed hotel reservations in Cuba
- Bank statements
- Valid passport.
- Two completed application forms.
- Two passport-size photos.
- Details of business contact in Cuba.
- Letter of invitation from Cuban company, organization or institution.
For More Details Please Check Here.
For any specific query, please call at +8801678569297 , +8801978569293