Cyprus Visa Requirementsairways office
Cyprus’ Republic occupies the southern part of the island of Cyprus. The island (and capital city Nicosia) has been split with Turkey to the north east-west Known for beaches, in addition, it includes a interior with wine areas. Coastal Paphos is famed having to do with the cult of Aphrodite, such as ruins of villas that are mosaic-tiled and palaces, tombs.
Cyprus Visa Requirements
Honorary Consulate of the Of Republic Of Cyprus
ABC House (9th Floor), 8, Kemal Ataturk Avenue
Tel: (+88) 02 882 5845 – 9
Fax: (+88) 02 882 6115
E-mail: [email protected]
But this Consulate office doesn’t provide any visa related assessment. HIGH COMMISSION OF THE REPUBLIC OF CYPRUS IN INDIA accredited to Bangladesh to provide the visa services.
HIGH COMMISSION OF THE REPUBLIC OF CYPRUS IN INDIA
Personal appearance is required for Cyprus visa. But if you can justify the reason for not being able to submit the documents in person to the Embassy, and only if the Embassy allows, VISA Thing! will be able to submit & provide you the logistics support to have your visa stamped (Logistics charge applicable).
- Software pdf has to be filed in person. But for people who live more than 200 kilometers (300 kms) in the Consulate, the software could be filed by recorded delivery enclosing a documented self-addressed special delivery envelope for the safe return of the passport along with the files. To obtain Visa Application Form,
- A complete federal passport valid for at least three months more than the validity of the visa being employed. Are advised to be in possession of a passport valid for 6 months.
- The visa to your return nation has to be valid for at least three months beyond the period of intended stay.
- Provisional Novels or Itinerary of travel arrangements (Round trip ticket with fixed dates) is essential. Before the visa is issued ticket shouldn’t be bought.
- Ahead Hotel Reservation faxed from the Hotel Manager.
- Prior Hotel Reservation faxed by the Hotel Manager.
- If visiting family or friends, a letter of invitation from them using their entire address, telephone number and job in Cyprus (and frequently, together with a certified Assumption of Duty pdf form, duly completed and signed with the server).
- Strong evidence that there are adequate funds to pay the expense of the planned stay in Cyprus, e.g. a bank statement or travellers’ cheques (credit cards may be accepted only along with bank statements and just with current announcement confirming credit limitation. Please note that money isn’t an acceptable proof.
- The Consulate can also Request a copy of a Bank Guarantee Letter in the sponsor, during a customer’s stay in Cyprus, in Order to pay for the possible expense of repatriation.
- £ 500 for visitors from Bangladesh
- Recent passport size photo to be affixed on the application form. To obtain Visa Application Form,
- The Passport has to be valid for six months from the date of entry to Cyprus. Passports may be required.
- Confirmed or onward return tickets along with a copy.
- A covering letter describing why your visit to Cyprus (i.e., the topic which is going to be discussed, length of trip, sponsorship of air ticket, travel expenditures).
- Confirmation from resort in Cyprus in regards to the booking made with respect to this application.The confirmation ought to be faxed over to the High Commission in the resort itself.
- Sufficient capital (together with receipt in original & copy ) has to be endorsed on the passport, at least Euro 2,000 to get a fifteen times remain in Cyprus. A reference should be made by the endorsement since the state of destination to Cyprus. (Duplicate of global credit cards with invoice, traveller’s cheques, Foreign exchange, both original and copy of salary certification and tax statement).
- Personal bank statements for the previous six weeks together with bank certification, both in first.
- A comprehensive letter from the employer or business confirming the employment status of the applicant.
- Commercial records, i.e., certification in the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in first.
- A formal letter of invitation from the business partner in Cyprus (with details) must be faxed over to the High Commission from Cyprus.
and to know about your country embassies Click Here
Are you a traveler or willing to be one? If ‘yes’ then contact us to make us your travel consultant. We are here to make your trip easier than ever.