Czech Republic Visa Requirementsairways
The Czech Republic, in Central Europe, is a state that is famous for its temples, beers that are indigenous and history. The capital, Prague, is home to a medieval old city Prague Castle and Charles Bridge. Český Krumlov, a tiny city at the South Bohemia region, is celebrated because of its abundance of Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque buildings, most of that house restaurants and stores.
Czech Republic Visa Requirements
Czech Republic Visa Requirements For Bangladeshi Citizens – Information about visas:
For brief trip or tourist visit , you can apply for Schengen visa.Czech Republic is a member of the Schengen nations combined with Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland. For more Visa related post Check Here.
Important visa information
The Embassy of France handles the visa matters of the Consulate of Czech Republic. Please apply for your Schengen visa for Czech Republic through the Embassy of France.
Embassy of France
Road 108, House 18
Gulshan 2,Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
General opening hours: Sunday to Thursday: 08.30-16.00
Telephone: (+88) 02 5881 3811 – 14
Fax: (+88) 02 5881 3612
General opening hours: Sunday to Thursday: 08.30 – 16.00
Visa section of the France Embassy:
opening hours: Sunday to Thursday from 8:30 am to 10:30 am
Telephone: (+88) 02 882 3320, (+88) 02 882 3443
Fax: (+88) 02 988 3851
Email: [email protected]
For family visit visa, applicants’ traveling to Czech Republic, need to apply at the concerned Embassy in New Delhi, India in person.
The Embassy of the Czech Republic in New Delhi
50-M, Niti Marg
110 021 New Delhi, India
Tel.: (+91) 11 2415 5200
Fax: (+91) 11 2415 5270
E-mails: [email protected]
BASIC SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS:
- Application form
- Photograph: Photograph should possess measurements: 35 x 45 mm (classical passport photograph) and has to correspond with the citizen’s recent look.
- Traveling record: individuals older than 15 decades old must travel using their own travel record. Exception is granted to spouses travelling on the grounds of a household passport the household passport must have a photo of each person. Traveling document should include at least 2 blank pages and its legitimacy has to be 3 months more than anticipated remain in the Czech Republic
- Financial means:
- Generally for a long-term visa, submit a proof of finances in the amount of 15-times the subsistence minimum (2.200 CZK) + double the subsistence minimum (i.e. by 4,400 CZK) for each whole month of expected stay;
- In case of entrepreneurship, submit a proof of finances in the amount of 50-times the subsistence minimum (2.200 CZK), i.e. 110.000 CZK;
- Accommodation: Accommodation for Long Term Remains is Regulated by Section 100 (d) of Act No. 326/1999 Coll., on Stay of Aliens in the Territory of the Czech Republic, as amended.
- Travel medical insurance — long-stay visa applications lodged at embassies and consulates: The applicant should supply evidence of holding travel health insurance prior to the visa is affixed to his journey record. The insurance has to cover the whole length of the candidate´s remain in the Czech Republic as ascertained from the validity of this visa.
- Translations into Czech: The evidence of travel medical insurance needs to be accompanied by a certified Czech interpretation of their insurance coverage and general insurance terms and conditions, demonstrating the existence of travel medical insurance, the scope of policy, the amount of policy (at least EUR 60 000), and demonstrating That There’s no co-insurance or co-payment
Czech Republic visa from Bangladesh
Our consultancy services include:
- Your Background & Travel History study,
- Identifying loop hole in the application documentation,
- Preparing best approach for visa application.
For More Details Please Click Here.
For any specific query, please call at +8801678569297 , +8801978569293