Czech Republic Visa Requirementsairways office
Czech Republic Visa Requirements: The Czech Republic, in Central Europe, is a state that is famous for its temples, beers that are indigenous and history. The capital, Prague, is home to a medieval old city Prague Castle and Charles Bridge. Český Krumlov, a tiny city in the South Bohemia region, is celebrated because of its abundance of Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque buildings, most of that house restaurants and stores.
The Czech Republic Visa Requirements
Information About Visas:
For the brief trip or tourist visit, you can apply for Schengen visa.The Czech Republic is a member of the Schengen nations combined with Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.
Important visa information
The Embassy of France handles the visa matters of the Consulate of Czech Republic. Please apply for your Schengen visa for the Czech Republic through the Embassy of France.
Embassy of France
Road 108, House 18
Gulshan 2, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
General opening hours: Sunday to Thursday: 08.30-16.00
Telephone: (+88) 02 5881 3811 – 14
Fax: (+88) 02 5881 3612
General opening hours: Sunday to Thursday: 08.30 – 16.00
Visa section of the France Embassy:
opening hours: Sunday to Thursday from 8:30 am to 10:30 am
Telephone: (+88) 02 882 3320, (+88) 02 882 3443
Fax: (+88) 02 988 3851
Email: [email protected]
For family visit visa, applicants’ traveling to the Czech Republic, need to apply at the concerned Embassy in New Delhi, India in person.
The Embassy of the Czech Republic in New Delhi
50-M, Niti Marg
110 021 New Delhi, India
Tel.: (+91) 11 2415 5200
Fax: (+91) 11 2415 5270
E-mails: [email protected]
Basic Visa Requirements
- 1. A fully filled application form.
- A recently taken passport photo measuring 35 x 45 mm.
- A travelling record of last 3 months the visitor.
- A traveler should have a minimum 2200 CZK, while a couple should have 4400 CZK and an entrepreneur must have 110,000 CZK.
- You accommodation must be settled as per section 100 (d) of Act No. 326/1999 Coll.
- A traveler should have a travel medical insurance for the long term stay visa applications lodged at embassies and consulates.
Czech Republic visa from Bangladesh
Our consultancy services include:
- Your Background & Travel History study,
- Identifying loop hole in the application documentation,
- Preparing best approach for visa application.
and to know about your country embassies Click Here
Are you a traveler or willing to be one? If ‘yes’ then contact us to make us your travel consultant. We are here to make your trip easier than ever.