DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF PASSENGERS WHO ARE GOING TO SAUDI ARABIA
There are also some duties and responsibilities of passengers who are going to Saudi Arabia. For details read details. More importantly, during this pandemic situation, traveling from one country to another is very sensitive.
Procedures for institutional quarantine for passengers traveling to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Guests traveling from Saudi Arabia’s airports must present the Tawakkalna App, which shows the state of health, as this will be a condition for entering Saudi Arabia’s airports, issuing boarding passes, and boarding the aircraft, according to the rules and regulations of the General Authority of Civil Aviation.
- Guests must check their eligibility for travel by the concerned countries and obtain the required permits and/or permissions, if needed.
- Conditions and guidelines are subject to frequent changes without prior notice.
- Guests must check the latest information about the conditions and guidelines required for travel from the official and authorized sources before traveling.
- Guests must obtain a PCR certificate from an accredited examination center in Saudi Arabia:
- The following conditions will be applicable to Saudi Citizens traveling abroad :
- Saudi Citizens should have received two doses of COVID-19 vaccine, or have received one dose on the condition that (14) fourteen days has passed from the day of their first vaccine dose which matches the status on Tawakkalna APP.
- who had recovered from COVID-19 on the condition that (6) six months had not passed from their infection which matches the status on Tawakkalna APP.
- who are younger than the age of (18) eighteen years on the condition that they provide an insurance policy approved by the Saudi Central Bank which covers the treatments of COVID-19 abroad according to the instructions as established by the concerned entities.
If you are flying to Bangladesh, follow the guidance below to keep you protected when you travel with SAUDIA.
- All guests from the European countries (except UK) will not be allowed to enter Bangladesh. The transit passengers will be allowed to enter Bangladesh subject to the conditions that the passengers remain confined inside the terminal building only during their transit.
- Only guests coming via direct flights allowed to enter Bangladesh.
- Below measures apply to Group (C) countries including Saudi Arabi which all other countries except Groups (A & B) :
-All guests, including diplomats of foreign missions & their recognized family members and foreign investors or entrepreneur must obtain a negative PCR test certificate translated to English and issued within 72 hours of flight departure and show it to the airport authority (Irrespective of the COVID-19 vaccination). Children below the age of 10 exempted from the possession of PCR test certificate.
– All guests must complete 14 (fourteen) days of strict home quarantine. In case any COVID-19 symptoms are detected/observed on arrival, guest will be sent to Government Authorized Hospital. All expenses will be by passenger own self.
- Quarantine formalities for the diplomats and their family members shall be as per the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Bangladesh.
- For more information on the updated Hotel list that released by Health department please click here.
- All guests intending to depart for any international destination from Bangladesh must fulfil all requirements and follow instructions of the competent authority of the respective country of destination.
- Returnee /expatriate workers guests can travel with showing their work permit card (Joining family not allowed).
All Passenger Duties: Passengers must follow precautionary steps during self-quarantine. Click here to buy.
To ensure a safe and hassle-free journey to Sadia Arabia, you should follow the duties and responsibilities.