Egypt Visa Requirementsairwaysoffice
Egypt, a Nation linking northeast Africa with the Middle East, dates to the Period of the pharaohs. Monuments sit such as the colossal Pyramids of Giza and Luxor Karnak Temple in Addition to Sphinx and Valley of the Kings tombs. Cairo, the capital, is such as the Museum as well as Muhammad Ali Mosque, a trove of antiquities.
Egypt Visa Requirements
Egyptian Embassy in Dhaka, Bangladesh
House 9, Road 90, Gulshan 2
Phone: (+88) 02 985 8737-39
Fax: (+88) 02 985 8747
E-mail: [email protected]
Working hours (Embassy): Sunday to Thursday from 9:30 am to 4:00 pm
Working hours (Consular section): Sunday to Wednesday from 11:00 am to 02:00 pm,
Thursday is for Passport Delivery from 01:00 pm to 02:00 pm
Tourist Visa is usually valid for a period not exceeding three months and granted on either single or multiple entry basis.
To issue a visa for all the nationalities, the following papers are required:
- Original passport valid for at least six months.
- Two passport size photos with a white background.
- Properly filled visa application form.
- Copy of return air tickets.
- Hotel reservation copy.
- A cover letter with the purpose and duration.
- Bank statement of last 6 months and bank solvency certificate.
The Applicant needs to apply in person. Please contact the embassy for further details.
For more information: Click here
Egypt visa from Bangladesh
Our consultancy services include:
- Your Background & Travel History study,
- Identifying loop hole in the application documentation,
- Preparing best approach for visa application.
and to know about your country embassies Click Here
Are you a traveler or willing to be one? If ‘yes’ then contact us to make us your travel consultant. We are here to make your trip easier than ever.