Egypt Visa Requirementsairwaysoffice
Egypt, a Nation linking northeast Africa with the Middle East, dates to the Period of the pharaohs. Monuments sit
such as the colossal Pyramids of Giza and Luxor Karnak Temple in Addition to Sphinx and Valley of the Kings tombs. Cairo, the capital, is such as the Museum as well as Muhammad Ali Mosque, a trove of antiquities.
Assistance regarding Visa application process:
Visa Assistant Manager: Shafiuddin Ahmed (Tuhin)
Egypt Visa Requirements
Working hours (Embassy): Sunday to Thursday from 9:30 am to 4:00 pm
Working hours (Consular section): Sunday to Wednesday from 11:00 am to 02:00 pm,
Thursday is for Passport Delivery from 01:00 pm to 02:00 pm
Tourist Visa is usually valid for a period not exceeding three months and granted on either single or multiple entry basis.
To issue a visa for all the nationalities, the following papers are required:
- Original passport valid for at least six months.
- Two passport size photos with a white background.
- Properly filled visa application form.
- Copy of return air tickets.
- Hotel reservation copy.
- A cover letter with the purpose and duration.
- Bank statement of last 6 months and bank solvency certificate.
The Applicant needs to apply in person. Please contact the embassy for further details.
For more information: Click here
Egypt visa from Bangladesh
Our consultancy services include:
- Your Background & Travel History study,
- Identifying loop hole in the application documentation,
- Preparing best approach for visa application.
Are you a traveler or willing to be one? If ‘yes’ then contact us to make us your travel consultant. We are here to make your trip easier than ever.
For any Countries visa assist query please call at (+88) 01678569293