El Salvador Visa Requirementsairways
El Salvador is a Tiny Central American Country. It is famous for surf areas it’s Pacific Ocean beaches and landscape. Its Ruta de Las Flores is road coffee farms that are beyond, rainforests with cities and waterfalls like Juayúa, using its own weekend meals festival, also Ataco, residence to murals. San Salvador, the capital, using a background of volcanoes, has the National Theater and museums.
There is no El Salvador embassy in Bangladesh, the nearest embassy of El Salvador which is in India, New Delhi.
But, for Bangladeshi travelers, the visa is issued by the DGM office in El Salvador. New Delhi Embassy does not help on this matter. Check our another Visa related post.
El Salvador Visa Requirements
The travelers Must have a Salvadorian or foreign national Living Lawfully in the Republic of El Salvador as a counterpart (Guarantor), who’ll have to present the Proper request to the Bureau of Migration DGM Where the following Files have to be presented, among the Others:
Commitment Letter presented to the DGM by the Guarantor containing traveler’s information:
- Name of the Applicant;
- Motive of the travel to the company;
- Duration of stay with proposed dates of stay;
- Place of stay in El Salvador (address and telephone number);
- Copy of Identification Document of the Guarantor;
- Copy of traveler’s valid passport for at least 6 months;
- Copy completely legible of the utilized pages of that passport;
- Curriculum Vitae of the Applicant;
For More Details Please Check Here.
For any specific query, please call at +8801678569297, +8801978569293