Equatorial Guinea Visa Requirementsairways
Equatorial Guinea is a Central African nation comprising the Rio Muni mainland and 5 volcanic offshore islands. Capital Malabo, on Bioko Island, has colonial architecture and is a hub for the booming petroleum market of the country. Its Arena Blanca shore attracts butterflies that are dry-season. The forest of the Monte Alen National Park of the mainland is home to elephants, chimpanzees, and gorillas.
Equatorial Guinea does not have a diplomatic representation in the People’s Republic of Bangladesh. An applicant needs to apply for the visa in the nearest embassy of Equatorial Guinea which is in India. Check our another Visa related post.
Equatorial Guinea Visa Requirements
Guinean Embassy in New Delhi
But if you have all the below documents, Travelzoo! will provide you the Processing / Logistics support to have your visa stamped (Logistics charge applicable). You do not need to travel India to process your visa.
REQUIREMENTS FOR VISA:
- Visa application form to be duly filled. To download Visa Application Form,
- A valid passport; validity for at least 3-6 months.
- Two passport size photographs with white background.
- An Invitation letter from the person/organization / institution in Equatorial Guinea.
- Hotel booking for accommodation in Equatorial Guinea.
- A Forwarding Letter from the company of the applicant if service-holder. For a businessman, a letter on the company letterhead.
- A covering letter stating the purpose of the visit to Equatorial Guinea.
- Proof of financial resources for the stay in Equatorial Guinea.
- Return air ticket.
For More Details Please Check Here.
For any specific query, please call at +8801678569297, +8801978569293