Fiji Visa Requirements
Fijian life revolves around the church, the village, the rugby field and the garden. While this may sound insular, you’d be hard pressed to find a more open and welcoming population. Though the realities of local life are less sunny than the country’s skies many regions are poor and lack basic services- Fijians are famous for their hospitality and warmth, which makes it easy to make friends or immerse yourself in Fijians culture on a village home stay.
Fiji a country in the South Pacific is an archipelago of more than 300 islands. It’s famed for rugged landscapes, palm lined beaches and coral reefs with clear lagoons. Its major islands, Viti Levu and Vanua Levu, contain most of the population. Viti Levu is home to the capital, Suva, a port city with British colonial architecture. The Fiji Museum in the Victorian era Thurston Gardens has ethnographic exhibits.
There is no Embassy or Consulate office of Fiji in Dhaka, nearest Embassy is in New Delhi, India.
Regarding Visa Application Process:
Contact With Our Visa Assistant Manager : (Mobile & WhatsApp No- (+88) 01978569293)
Fiji Visa Requirements
- Passport with validity min 6 months ( all old passport should be submitted at embassy along with new passport) and 18 months validity passport to get one year validity visa
- Two recent photograph 35*45mm
- Passport photocopy 1st and 2nd page along with all old passport
- Previous visa photocopy (if any)
- Last six months bank statement & solvency with original bank’s seal (original and photocopy)
- Company name bank account or personal name bank account
- Updated trade license with English translation and notary (for Businessman)
- Partnership deed or memorandum with English translate and notary for joint venture or limited company (for Businessman)
- Company’s two copy blank letterhead pad (for Businessman)
- NOC (no objection certificate) original and photocopy (for private job holder)
- Two copy visiting card with English letter ( for Business and service holder)
- Retired certificate with English translated and notary (for Retd. Gov. Service holder)
- Student id card or last paid salary receipt (for students)
- Marriage certificate photocopy with original English translated and notary copy (for a new couple)
- Tin (tax identification number) certificate (Few countries required)
- Covering Letter/ Forwarding Letter/Inviting Letter (if Any)
- One page cheque with cross line (Few countries required)
- Police clearance certificate (Few countries required)
- NID (national identification ) photocopy or birth certificate photocopy for minor
- Airline & Hotel Reservation Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
- Property document
- Health insurance
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 10 to 15 working days (Depend on Embassy decision)
Our consultancy services include:
Studying Your Background & Travel History
Creating checklist based on profile merit
Preparing best visa approach
Identifying loop hole and eliminating those
Fiji provides visa on arrival if you have a genuine purpose of visit & the following documents:
- Two copies of recently taken passport size photographs.
- A valid passport.
- Accommodation assurance.
- Confirmed return ticket.
- A sponsor letter.
- Proven visa papers and onward travel documents.
Disclaimer: Before your payments contact us via email (email@example.com) or WhatsApp at (+88) 01978569293) , Airways Office only provide Visa logistics support with your documents. Visa grant is the distinct decision of embassy or consulate of the respective countries.