Germany Visa Requirements
Germany is a Western European nation with a landscape of woods, rivers, mountain ranges and the North Sea beaches.
It’s over 2 millennia of history. Berlin is home to the Brandenburg Gate, nightlife and art scenes and sites about WWII. Munich is famous for beer halls and its Oktoberfest. Frankfurt, with its skyscrapers, houses the Central Bank.
Assistance regarding Visa application process:
Visa Assistant Manager: Shafiuddin Ahmed (Tuhin)
Mobile: (+88) 01678569293 , (+88) 01678569296
The Visa Counter is closed Sundays. The Visa Section will take programs from Monday to Thursday from 9.00 am to 11.30 am. For applications, you’re kindly asked to make an appointment. To know the online appointment system of the Embassy of Germany, Dhaka, Click Here
Germany Visa Requirements
- Passport with validity min 6 months ( all old passport should be submitted at embassy along with new passport) and 18 months validity passport to get one year validity visa
- Two recent photograph passport size
- Passport photocopy 1st and 2nd page along with all old passport
- Previous visa photocopy (if any)
- Last six months bank statement with original bank’s seal (original and photocopy)
- Bank solvency certificate with original bank’s seal ( original and photocopy)
- Company name bank account or personal name bank account
- Updated trade license with English translate and notary (for Businessman)
- Partnership deed or memorandum with English translate and notary for joint venture or limited company (for Businessman)
- Company’s two copy blank letterhead pad (for Businessman)
- NOC (no objection certificate) original and photocopy (for private job holder)
- Two copy visiting card with English letter ( for Business and service holder)
- Retired certificate with English translated and notary (for Retd. Gov. Service holder)
- Student id card or last paid salary receipt (for students)
- Marriage certificate photocopy with original English translated and notary copy (for new couple)
- Tin (tax identification number) certificate (Few countries required)
- One page cheque with cross line (Few countries required)
- Police clearance certificate (Few countries required)
- NID (national identification ) photocopy or birth certificate photocopy for minor
- Airline & Hotel Reservation Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
- Property document
- Health insurance
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 10 to 15 working days (Depend on Embassy decision)
Our consultancy services include:
Studying Your Background & Travel History
Creating checklist based on profile merit
Preparing best visa approach
Identifying loop hole and eliminating those
Appointments for Visa:
- An over the phone or face to face appointment.
- E-mail or fax is not a valid medium for the interview.
- You can ask your questions by calling the Embassy number for further details
- For any Countries visa assist query please call at (+88) 01678569293