Ghana Visa Requirementsairwaysoffice
Ghana, a country on West Africa’s Gulf of Guinea, is famous for diverse wildlife, old temples and subtropical beaches, like in Busua.
Coastal cities Elmina and Cape Coast include posubans (indigenous shrines), colonial buildings and castles-turned-museums that function as testimonials to the slave trade. North of Cape Coast Kakum National Park includes a walkway across the rainforest.
Assistance regarding Visa application process:
Visa Assistant Manager: Shafiuddin Ahmed (Tuhin)
Mobile: (+88) 01678569293 , (+88) 01678569296
There is no Embassy or Consulate office of Ghana in Dhaka, nearest Embassy is in India. For more, check our another Visa requirements post.
Ghana Visa Requirements
High Commission of Ghana in New Delhi
But if you have all the below documents, Travelzoo! will provide you the Processing / Logistics support to have your visa stamped (Logistics charge applicable). You do not need to visit the embassy in New Delhi, India to process your visa.
- Cover Letter from Applicant stating the purpose and duration of travel
- 1 Visa Application form will be filled up online. Link: http://ghana-mission.co.in/visa_form.php
- Four recent passport-size photographs (white background) along with four visiting cards.
- Air Ticket booking with PNR / E-ticket number (return/onward journey)
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Card.
- Birth Certificate of child traveling with parents. If in Bangla, duly translated and notarized.
- Marriage Certificate if accompanying / joining spouse who is permitted to reside / take up employment in Ghana.
- Police Clearance Certificate signed from Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Bangladesh.
- Bank Statement of applicant for last 6 months.
- Letter of introduction from school (for students).
- Registration copy of Bangladeshi and Ghana Company (both) for Business purpose.
- Invitation Letter from inviter mentioning “a job that the sponsor will make certain that the visitor complies entirely with immigration laws of Ghana.
- Inviter’s Residence ID card and/or work permit copy with passport copy.
- Bank statement of inviter for last 6 months (if sponsored)
- Copy of prove of reference in Ghana with phone number and address.
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 12 to 22 working days (5 to 15 working days at Embassy + 7 working days for Passport transit).
TOURIST/SHORT VISIT VISA
- Hotel reservation (if applicant will not be hosted by person sending invitation).
- Covering letter/letter of introduction from employer(s) of person inviting the applicant.
- An undertaking that the host will ensure that the visitor complies fully with immigration laws of Ghana.
- Covering letter/letter of debut from companies of the offender.
- An endeavor the sponsor will make certain that the visitor complies entirely with laws of Ghana.
- Photocopies of relevant pages of convicted of alien inviting businessman, revealing legal status/residence permit.
- Correspondence with company/companies from Ghana or another file in support of program.
- Applicant’s curriculum vitae
- Copy of letter of appointment
- Copy of signed contract/agreement
- Copy of a letter from Ghana Investment Promotion Center approving immigrant quota.
- Letter from Ghana Immigration Service, sanctioning grant of visa to the applicant.
- Multiple entry visa may be issued to an applicant who is required to supervise an on-going project.
- Evidence of admission to school in Ghana
- Evidence of payment of fees
- Transfer certificate from last school attended
- Proof that applicant will be supported while in Ghana without taking up employment.
For any Countries visa assist query please call at (+88) 01678569293