Greece Visa Requirements
Tourism in Greece traces its roots to ancient times. Culture exchange took place between the Greek colonies of Magna Graeca and the young Roman Republic before Rome’s rise to dominance of the Western Mediterranean. when Greece was annexed by the Roman Empire centuries later, the culture exchange that started between the two civilization triggered as a result a large number of Romans visiting the famous centers of Greek philosophy and science such as Athens, Corinth and Thebes, partly because Greece had become a province of the Roman Empire and Greeks were granted Roman citizenship.
Greece is a country with tens of thousands of islands across the Aegean and Ionian seas in Europe. Influential in early times, it is often referred to as the cradle of culture. Athens, it’s funding, keeps landmarks such as the 5th-century B.C. Acropolis citadel using the Parthenon temple. Greece is known into Mykonos’ celebration resorts from the areas of Santorini.
Assistance regarding Visa application process:
Visa Assistant Manager: Shafiuddin Ahmed (Tuhin)
Mobile: (+88) 01678569293
The Embassy of Italy is handling the visa matters for the Embassy of Greece. Therefore, please apply for your Schengen visa for Greece through the Embassy of Italy.
Greece Visa Requirements
Plot 2/3, Road 74/79,
Gulshan 2, Dhaka 1212,
Telephone: (+88) 02 882 2781 / 2 / 3
Fax: (+88) 02 882 3337
The Embassy of Italy in Dhaka has appointed VFS Global as an outsourced partner, to facilitate applications for Schengen visas.
Italian Visa & Legalization Application Centre
REGULAR TIMING: Sunday to Thursday:
Working hours: 09:00 – 13:00 hrs and 14:00 – 16:00 hrs
Applicants wishing to lodge visa applications are requested to enter the visa application center between: 09:00 – 12:00 hrs
Legalization 14:00 – 15:00 hrs
Passport /Document delivery: 15:00 – 16:00 hrs
If you require any consultancy regarding the visa application, Airways office will provide the consultancy service for preparing your documents.
While applying for the very long term visa (D Category), an applicant should attend Greece Embassy at New Delhi in an individual. If the applicant can provide a rationale behind Greece’s Embassy, he/she may use the permission via a third party. If the inviter can justify of being not able to travel India for visa program concerning applicant’s position, a permission may be provided by the embassy.
Embassy of Greece in New Delhi
EP-32, Dr. S. Radhakrishnan Marg,
Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021,
Telephone: (+91) 11 2688 0700 – 4;
Emergency Tel: (+91) 96 5461 6196
Fax: (+91) 11 2688 8010, (+91) 11 2467 5231
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
Only when you have the permission for submitting the application to the third party for D category, you can submit your application and documents to us. Travelzoo! will provide you the Processing / Logistics support to have your visa stamped (Logistics charge applicable). The personal interview may or may not required as per the embassy permission.
Greece Visa Requirements
- Passport with validity min 6 months ( all old passport should be submitted at embassy along with new passport) and 18 months validity passport to get one year validity visa
- Two recent photograph 35*45mm
- Passport photocopy 1st and 2nd page along with all old passport
- Previous visa photocopy (if any)
- Last six months bank statement with original bank’s seal (original and photocopy)
- Bank solvency certificate with original bank’s seal ( original and photocopy)
- Company name bank account or personal name bank account
- Updated trade license with English translate and notary (for Businessman)
- Partnership deed or memorandum with English translate and notary for joint venture or limited company (for Businessman)
- Company’s two copy blank letterhead pad (for Businessman)
- NOC (no objection certificate) original and photocopy (for private job holder)
- Two copy visiting card with English letter ( for Business and service holder)
- Retired certificate with English translated and notary (for Retd. Gov. Service holder)
- Student id card or last paid salary receipt (for students)
- Marriage certificate photocopy with original English translated and notary copy (for new couple)
- Tin (tax identification number) certificate (Few countries required)
- One page cheque with cross line (Few countries required)
- Police clearance certificate (Few countries required)
- NID (national identification ) photocopy or birth certificate photocopy for minor
- Airline & Hotel Reservation Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
- Property document
- Health insurance
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 10 to 15 working days (Depend on Embassy decision)
Our consultancy services include:
Studying Your Background & Travel History
Creating checklist based on profile merit
Preparing best visa approach
Identifying loop hole and eliminating those
- For any Countries visa assist query please call at (+88) 01678569293