Guinea Visa Requirementsairways
Guinea is a Nation in West Africa, bordered on the west by the Atlantic Ocean. It is famous at the southeast, for its Mount Nimba Strict Nature Reserve. The reserve protects a mountain range full of animals and plants, such as the toad and chimpanzees. The capital city is home to the National Museum and the Grand Mosque, with its artifacts.
Bangladeshi citizens need visa to go into in Guinea. Visa has to be reached in Guinea embassies and aren’t available at airport or the borders. A candidate should apply since there’s not any Embassy or Consulate of Guinea in Dhaka, Bangladesh. You can check our another Visa requirements Post.
Guinea Visa Requirements
Guinean Embassy in New Delhi, India
26 Poorvi Marg, Vasant Vihar
Phone: (+91) 11 4654 0211, (+91) 11 4654 0213
Email: [email protected]
But if you have all the below documents, Travelzoo! will provide you the Processing / Logistics support to have your visa stamped (Logistics charge applicable). You do not need to travel India to process your visa.
REQUIREMENTS FOR VISA:
- A visa application form to be duly filled. To download Visa Application Form,
- A valid passport (The validity must be at least of six months).
- Two recent passport size photographs
- An invitation letter or hotel booking
- Proof of financial resources for the stay in Guinea
- Return air ticket
- Letters of invitation from organizations in Guinea (For Business)
- A Forwarding Letter from the applicant’s company stating the name, designation and days of leave.
For More Details Please Check Here.
For any specific query, please call at +8801678569297, +8801978569293