Guinea is a Nation in West Africa, bordered on the west by the Atlantic Ocean. It is famous at the southeast, for its Mount Nimba Strict Nature Reserve.
The reserve protects a mountain range full of animals and plants, such as the toad and chimpanzees. The capital city is home to the National Museum and the Grand Mosque, with its artifacts.
Assistance regarding Visa application process:
Visa Assistant Manager: Shafiuddin Ahmed (Tuhin)
Mobile: (+88) 01678569293 , (+88) 01678569296
Bangladeshi citizens need visa to go into in Guinea. Visa has to be reached in Guinea embassies and aren’t available at airport or the borders. A candidate should apply since there’s not any Embassy or Consulate of Guinea in Dhaka, Bangladesh. You can check our another Visa requirements Post.
Guinean Embassy in New Delhi, India
26 Poorvi Marg, Vasant Vihar
Phone: (+91) 11 4654 0211, (+91) 11 4654 0213
Email: [email protected]
But if you have all the below documents, Travelzoo! will provide you the Processing / Logistics support to have your visa stamped (Logistics charge applicable). You do not need to travel India to process your visa.
REQUIREMENTS FOR VISA:
- A visa application form must be downloaded and filled up with valid information and signed by the applicant.
- A valid passport for the time length for six months.
- Two recently taken passport sized photographs.
- An invitation letter from the inviting organization if any.
- Sufficient fund
- Confirmed return ticket.
- A Forwarding Letter from the applicant’s company.
For any Countries visa assist query please call at (+88) 01678569293