Guyana Visa Requirements
Guyana, a country on South America’s North Atlantic coast, is Characterized with its dense rain forest. English-speaking, to the area, it linked together with cricket and calypso songs. Its own capital, Georgetown, is famous for British colonial architecture, such as tall, painted-timber St. George’s Anglican Cathedral. A clock marks the facade a supply of produce, of Stabroek Market.
Guyana, a country on the North Atlantic coast of South America, is distinguished by its rainforest. English-speaking, with calypso and cricket songs, it connected to the place. Its capital, Georgetown, is famed for British colonial architecture, for example tall, painted-timber St. George’s Anglican Cathedral. A clock marks the facade a source of produce, of Stabroek Market.
Regarding Visa Application Process:
Contact With Our Visa Assistant Manager : (Mobile & WhatsApp No- (+88 01978569293)
Assistance regarding Visa application process:
Visa Assistant Manager: Shafiuddin Ahmed (Tuhin)
Mobile: (+88) 01678569293
Guyana VISA is On Arrival for Bangladeshi Passport holders. You only need to show the following documents at the arrival desk.
Those traveling as tourists can obtain a visa on arrival for a maximum stay of 30 days provided; they are holding:
- An invitation letter from the sponsor or the inviting company.
- Two recently taken passport size photographs.
- Extensions are possible only twice with proper arrangements.
- Fee: USD 25.
- Passport with validity min 6 months ( all old passport should be submitted at embassy along with new passport) and 18 months validity passport to get one year validity visa
- Two recent photograph passport size
- Passport photocopy 1st and 2nd page along with all old passport
- Previous visa photocopy (if any)
- Last six months bank statement & solvency with original bank’s seal (original and photocopy)
- Company name bank account or personal name bank account
- Updated trade license with English translation and notary (for Businessman)
- Partnership deed or memorandum with English translate and notary for joint venture or limited company (for Businessman)
- Company’s two copy blank letterhead pad (for Businessman)
- NOC (no objection certificate) original and photocopy (for private job holder)
- Two copy visiting card with English letter ( for Business and service holder)
- Retired certificate with English translated and notary (for Retd. Gov. Service holder)
- Student id card or last paid salary receipt (for students)
- Marriage certificate photocopy with original English translated and notary copy (for a new couple)
- Tin (tax identification number) certificate (Few countries required)
- Covering Letter/ Forwarding Letter/Inviting Letter (if Any)
- One page cheque with cross line (Few countries required)
- Police clearance certificate (Few countries required)
- NID (national identification ) photocopy or birth certificate photocopy for minor
- Airline & Hotel Reservation Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
- Property document
- Health insurance
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 10 to 15 working days (Depend on Embassy decision)
Our consultancy services include:
Studying Your Background & Travel History
Creating checklist based on profile merit
Preparing best visa approach
Identifying loop hole and eliminating those