Haiti Visa Requirements
The most common phrase in Haiti might surprise you. It’s pa gen problem and it translate to no have problem. Haitians use it in a dizzying array of contexts responding to thank you, asserting well being, filling awkward silences. despite Haiti’s well documented struggles exacerbated lately by natural disasters, proud Haitians use the phrase sincerely, conveying an uncanny ability to live in the moment and appreciate what they do have which is quite a lot.
Haiti is a Caribbean State that shares the island of Hispaniola with the Dominican Republic to its east. A lot of Haiti’s landmarks relationship to the 19th century stay intact even though it’s still recovering from a 2010 earthquake. These include Citadelle la Ferrière, a mountaintop fortress, and also the nearby ruins of Sans-Souci Palace, the baroque former royal residence of King Henry I. Check our another Visa related Post.
Regarding Visa Application Process:
Contact With Our Visa Assistant Manager : (Mobile & WhatsApp No- (+88 01978569293)
Email: [email protected]
Click Here To Apply In Online:
Bangladeshi Nationals will get 90-day visa. And need a passport valid for a return ticket plus six months. Your entrance stamp entitles one to remain for up to 90 days. You will also be given an entrance card to be made from Haiti on death — maintain it carefully do not lose this.
General Visa Requirements
- Passport with validity min 6 months ( all old passport should be submitted at embassy along with new passport) and 18 months validity passport to get one year validity visa
- Two recent photograph 2*2 inch
- Passport photocopy 1st and 2nd page along with all old passport
- Previous visa photocopy (if any)
- Last six months bank statement & solvency with original bank’s seal (original and photocopy)
- Company name bank account or personal name bank account
- Updated trade license with English translation and notary (for Businessman)
- Partnership deed or memorandum with English translate and notary for joint venture or limited company (for Businessman)
- Company’s two copy blank letterhead pad (for Businessman)
- NOC (no objection certificate) original and photocopy (for private job holder)
- Two copy visiting card with English letter ( for Business and service holder)
- Retired certificate with English translated and notary (for Retd. Gov. Service holder)
- Student id card or last paid salary receipt (for students)
- Marriage certificate photocopy with original English translated and notary copy (for a new couple)
- Tin (tax identification number) certificate (Few countries required)
- Covering Letter/ Forwarding Letter/Inviting Letter (if Any)
- One page cheque with cross line (Few countries required)
- Police clearance certificate (Few countries required)
- NID (national identification ) photocopy or birth certificate photocopy for minor
- Airline & Hotel Reservation Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
- Property document
- Health insurance
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 10 to 15 working days (Depend on Embassy decision)
Our consultancy services include:
Studying Your Background & Travel History
Creating checklist based on profile merit
Preparing best visa approach
Identifying loop hole and eliminating those
Our consultancy services include:
- Your Background & Travel History study,
- Identifying loop hole in the application documentation,
- Preparing best approach for visa application.
Regarding Visa Application Process Contact With zooFamily:
Happy Arcade Shopping Mall, 2nd FLR, Suite 34, Holding 3 Rd No. 3, Dhaka 1205
OUR VISA PROCESSING FEE 20$ (CLIK HERE TO PAY )
Disclaimer: Before your payments contact us via email ([email protected]) or WhatsApp at (+88) 01978569293) , Airways Office only provide Visa logistics support with your documents. Visa grant is the distinct decision of embassy or consulate of the respective countries.
For others visa queries click here