Iraq Visa Requirementsairways
Iraq Visa Requirements: Iraq, Formally Called the Republic of Iraq is a State in Western Asia, bordered by Turkey to the North East, Iran to the east, Kuwait into the southeast, Saudi Arabia to the south, Jordan to the southwest, and Syria to the west.
Iraq Visa Requirements
Embassy of the Republic of Iraq
House 16, Dutabash Road,
Baridhara Diplomatic Zone,
Telephone: (+88) 02 988 6632, (+88) 02 882 4513
Fax: (+88) 02 988 6639
Office Hours 09.00-16.00
Requirement for Iraqi visa application:
- Tourist visa: authorizes the bearer to enter Iraq once during the three months of granting and residence for one month.
- Routine visa: entitles the holder to get into Iraq once during the 3 weeks from the date of awarding and house for a period of not over three months after getting the approval of the Directorate of dwelling.
The following conditions must be provided:
- A valid passport for a minimum period of six months.
- Fill in the application with a photograph attached to the form in the space provided for this purpose.
- To be able to cover the cost of living during the period of stay in Iraq for holders of regular passports.
- No objection from entering the Republic of Iraq because of a public health or security, moral or national economy cause.
- No order of elimination from the Republic of Iraq for the person applying for the visa after checking the records to prevent them from entering Iraq.
- The person should not be accused or convicted of a crime outside the country.
- Presenting a compelling reason for the visit.
For More Information Check Here.
For any specific query, please call at +8801678569297, +8801978569293
Visa Related Post: