Iraq Visa Requirementsairwaysoffice
Iraq, Formally Called the Republic of Iraq is a State in Western Asia, bordered by Turkey to
the North East, Iran to the east, Kuwait into the southeast, Saudi Arabia to the south, Jordan to the southwest, and Syria to the west.
Assistance regarding Visa application process:
Visa Assistant Manager: Shafiuddin Ahmed (Tuhin)
Iraq Visa Requirements
House 16, Dutabash Road,
Baridhara Diplomatic Zone,
Telephone: (+88) 02 988 6632, (+88) 02 882 4513
Fax: (+88) 02 988 6639
Office Hours 09.00-16.00
Requirement for Iraqi visa application:
- Tourist visa: authorizes the bearer to enter Iraq once during the three months of granting and residence for one month.
- Routine visa: entitles the holder to get into Iraq once during the 3 weeks from the date of awarding and house for a period of not over three months after getting the approval of the Directorate of dwelling.
The following conditions must be provided:
- A valid passport with at least six months validity.
- Properly filled application with passport size photos.
- Financial capability to stay in Iraq
- No objection from the Iraqi Govt. while entering in the country.
- No order of elimination.
- Should not be accused of a crime outside the country.
- A compelling reason for visiting Iraq.
- For any Countries visa assist query please call at (+88) 01678569293