Japan Visa Requirements
Japan is an island nation in the Pacific Ocean with dense cities, majestic palaces, mountainous national parks and tens of thousands of shrines and temples. Details about Japan Visa Requirements
Shinkansen bullet trains join the key islands of Kyushu (together with Okinawa’s subtropical shores), Honshu (home to Tokyo and Hiroshima’s atomic-bomb museum) and Hokkaido (famous for ski). Tokyo is famous for pop culture, shopping and skyscrapers.
Regarding Visa Application Process:
Contact With Our Visa Assistant Manager :
(Mobile & WhatsApp No- (+88 01978569293)
Plot No. 5 & 7, Dutabash Road,
Phone: (+88) 02 881 0087
Fax: (+88) 02 988 2700
Consular Time: Sunday to Thursday from 09:00 am to 10:50 am
1. Filling out the visa application form
- Get the visa application forms from the Japanese Embassy or you can
- Fill out the form.
- Attach 2″x 2″ recently taken passport size photograph.
2. Applying for the visa
- Submit the form from 9.30 AM to 11.30 AM every day at the Embassy.
- Follow the checklist tasks. Click here for Checklist.
- Upon submitting you will receive a notification.
- If you fail to submit all the documents or visa expires for 6 months, they might deny your application.
- Try to apply for visa well in advance of your travel.
3. How to attend Interview:
- Interview time and is the same as the application submission date.
- After interviewing they will instruct the passport collection process.
- The information can be found at the application receipt too.
A visa for 1 year could be issued, when you’ve got a purpose scope each remains less than 90 days and with no reward actions. Prepare the next additional requirements with your own applications (I) Reason letter (mentioning necessity, a frequency of trip along with your social standing, etc), (ii) Proof files for reason correspondence.
Disclaimer: Before your payments contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or WhatsApp at (+88) 01978569293) , Airways Office only provide Visa logistics support with your documents. Visa grant is the distinct decision of embassy or consulate of the respective countries.