Kazakhstan Visa Requirementsairways
Kazakhstan, a Central Asian State and former Soviet republic, extends from the Caspian Sea in the west to the Altai Mountains in Its Southern Boundary with China and Russia. Almaty, its metropolis, is a trading hub whose temples contain also the Central State Museum of Kazakhstan, a Russian Orthodox church, and also Ascension Cathedral.
Republic of Kazakhstan does not have a diplomatic representation in People’s Republic of Bangladesh. The nearest embassy of Kazakhstan is in India. For another visa related post Check Here.
Kazakhstan Visa Requirements
Embassy of Kazakhstan in New Delhi
61, Poorvi Marg, Vasant Vihar,
New Delhi – 110057, India
Phone: (+91) 11 4600 7710 , (+91) 11 4600 7718 (visa consular)
Email: [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]
But if you have all the below documents, Travelzoo! will provide you the Processing / Logistics support to have your visa stamped (Logistics charge applicable).
While applying for your visa, you should submit the following documents to the Kazakhstan Embassy:
- Letter of invitation (fax or scan copies are acceptable) which bears Visa Clearance No.
- Covering letter from the company or working place.
- One completed visa application form with bold letters.
- One recent passport size photo of the applicant.
- Original passport.
In case of doubt, Consul may demand additional documents, including used passports, proof of residence, bank statement, interview, etc.
- Should you submit an application for a multiple visa for as much as a year, then a copy of the invitation letter from a business in Kazakhstan is required (same for triple and double entry visas). The Business in Kazakhstan must submits the correspondence into the Department of Consular Services of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan. The Department of Consular Services will offer the hosting firm with a benchmark number that you submit it with different files to the Consular Department (more information www.mfa.kz). A cover letter from the applicant firm, including any information regarding the business or organization and briefly summarizing the intention of the trip ought to be attached.
- A completed visa application form (one per person). All fields must be completed, otherwise your application can be refused.
- A valid passport (a photocopy will not be accepted) which should have at least one clear page for a visa. Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months longer than the validity of the requested visa.
- One passport size photo of the applicant which should be stapled to the marked space in the upper right-hand corner of the application form.
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 12 to 19 working days (5-12 working days at Embassy + 7 working days for Passport transit).
For More Details Information Check Here.
For any specific query, please call at +8801678569297 , +8801978569293