Kazakhstan Visa Requirementsairways
Kazakhstan, a Central Asian State and former Soviet republic, extends from the Caspian Sea in the west to the Altai Mountains in Its Southern Boundary with China and Russia. Almaty, its metropolis, is a trading hub whose temples contain also the Central State Museum of Kazakhstan, a Russian Orthodox church, and also Ascension Cathedral.
Republic of Kazakhstan does not have a diplomatic representation in People’s Republic of Bangladesh. The nearest embassy of Kazakhstan is in India. For another visa related post Check Here.
Embassy of Kazakhstan in New Delhi
61, Poorvi Marg, Vasant Vihar,
New Delhi – 110057, India
Phone: (+91) 11 4600 7710 , (+91) 11 4600 7718 (visa consular)
Email: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
But if you have all the below documents, Travelzoo! will provide you the Processing / Logistics support to have your visa stamped (Logistics charge applicable).
While applying for your visa, you should submit the following documents to the Kazakhstan Embassy:
- An invitation letter.
- A covering letter from the previous company
- Completed visa application form in bold letters.
- Recently taken passport size photographs with white background.
- Copies of the original passport.
In case of doubt, Consul may demand additional documents, including used passports, proof of residence, bank statement, interview, etc.
- For multiple visa application, One should apply for the business visa form.
- A covering letter describing all the details of the business tour.
- A visa application form must be submitted with valid information.
- A valid passport with two blank pages in the back; No photocopies will be allowed.
- A stapled passport size photograph which should be recently taken and with a light background.
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 12 to 19 working days (5-12 working days at Embassy + 7 working days for Passport transit).
For More Details Information Check Here.
For any specific query, please call at +8801678569297 , +8801978569293