Kenya Visa Requirementsairwaysoffice
Kenya Visa Requirements: Kenya is a country in East Africa with a coastline on the Indian Ocean. It encompasses mountain highlands, Lakelands, the Great Rift Valley and savannah.
It is also home to wildlife such as elephants, dinosaurs, and rhinos. From Nairobi, the capital, safaris see the Maasai Mara Reserve, famous for its yearly wildebeest migrations, and Amboseli National Park, offering perspectives of Tanzania’s 5,895m Mt. Kilimanjaro.
Assistance regarding Visa application process:
Visa Assistant Manager: Shafiuddin Ahmed (Tuhin)
Mobile: (+88) 01678569293 , (+88) 01678569296
Kenya Visa Requirements
During the application process you will be required to attach the following documents. The file formats that may be attached are: PDF, JPG or Microsoft Word
- Identity Documents
- Clear Passport biodata page.
- A clear photograph.
- Travel itinerary (Details about places to visit if going as a tourist).
- Hotel bookings.
- Invitation Letters from company / Invitation letter for business visits
- Copies of registration of the company.
Before you travel A single entry visa is valid for 3 weeks. Current immigration control at the port of entry with yourself, you might be issued with a stay period not exceeding 90 days.
Apply 7 days in advance, however it may take like 2-3 working days is a standard practice.
- Single Journey Visa (SJV)- $ 51
- Transit Visa (TV)- $ 21
For Business Visa, one can apply to Consulate Office in Bangladesh.
Kenya Consulate in Bangladesh
68/1 Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan-1,
Business Visa Requirements:
- 2 recently taken passport sized color photos.
- A return air ticket.
- Proof of financial affordability.
- Sponsorship declaration
- Hotel Confirmation
- For business visa, relevant business correspondence.
- An introduction letter from your Bangladeshi company.
- Marriage certificate in the case of your spouse is visiting.
- For any Countries visa assist query please call at (+88) 01678569293