Korea (Rep.) South Visa Requirementsairways
Korea (Rep.) South Visa Requirements: South Korea, an East Asian Country on the southern half of the Korean Peninsula, shares among the world’s most heavily militarized borders with North Korea. It famous for its scenic countryside dotted with trees and Buddhist temples, and cities like Seoul and its fishing villages islands.
Korea (Rep.) South Visa Requirements
South Korean Embassy in Dhaka, Bangladesh
4, Madani Avenue
Baridhara Model Town
Phone: (+88) 02 881 2088 / 90, (+88) 02 881 2041
Fax: (+88) 02 882 3871
E-mail: [email protected] / [email protected] (consular/visa service).
Bangladesh citizen who has an ordinary passport has to obtain a visa to enter the Republic of Korea.
(Official & Diplomatic passport holders are allowed to stay up to 90 days without visa)
All applicants are requested to submit the following documents:
- Visa application (filled out in block letters).
- One recent passport size color photograph of the applicant.
- Passport (valid for at least six months).
- Photocopy of valid passport (PG#0 to PG#5), MRP passport (PG#0 to PG#1).
- Forwarding letter to visa section of the Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Dhaka.
- Bank statement with bank solvency certificate.
For Business Visa:
- Inviting company’s business certificate of registration (issued from Korean tax office)
- Inviting company’s invitation letter & Affidavit of support
- Proof of business relations with the inviting company (ex: L/C, Invoice, Import contact etc if they are available)
- Invitee company’s visa requesting letter on letterhead stationery
- Invitee company’s certificate of corporate or trade license
- Invitee company’s income tax certificate
- Invitee’s employment certificate issued by the invitee company (for employee)
- Invitee company’s Bank statement & personal Bank statement (issued within the last 6 months)
For Tourist Visa:
- Visa requesting letter
- Tour itinerary (tour plan in Korea)
- Air ticket booking slip
- Personal or company’s bank statement (issued within the last 6months)
- Applicant’s company certificate of corporate or trade license if it is available
- Applicant’s income tax certificate if it is available
- Employment certificate issued by the applicant’s company
- Invitee letter & affidavit of support in Korea if they are available
- Specific documents are required depending on the types of visa. Further information, please contact the Embassy of the Republic of Korea.
- Non- Refundable Visa Fee
- Single entry visa (A stay of no more than 90 Days) – BDT 2,160/-, Multiple entry visas – BDT 5,760/-
For more visa information, please see the website or click here
For any specific query, please call at ++8801678569297,+8801978569293
Korea (DPR) North Visa Requirements: North Korea, officially the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, is a country in East Asia constituting the northern Area of the Korean Peninsula. Pyongyang is the capital and biggest town of the nation.
Korea (DPR) North Visa Requirements
North Korea Embassy in Dhaka
Embassy of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK)
House #5/A, Road #54, Gulshan #2, Dhaka.
Telephone: 02 881 1893 – 9, Fax: 02 881 0813
For more visa requirements detail, please call to the Embassy directly.
For any specific query, please call at +8801678569297, +8801978569293
Visa Related Post: