Laos Visa Requirementsairways
Laos is a Southeast Asian country traversed by the Mekong River and famous for mountainous terrain, French colonial architecture, mountain tribe settlements and Buddhist monasteries. Vientiane, the capital, is the website of the Luang monument, in which a reliquary allegedly houses the Buddha’s breastbone, and also the Patuxai war ministry and Talat Sao (Morning Market), a more complicated jammed with food, clothing and craft stalls. To get our another visa related post Click Here.
Laos does not have a diplomatic representation in the People’s Republic of Bangladesh. one can look for the nearest embassy of Laos which is in India.
Embassy of Laos in India
If you have all the below documents, Travelzoo! will provide you the Processing / Logistics support to have your visa stamped (Logistics charge applicable). You do not need to visit the embassy in New Delhi, India to process your visa.
Business Visa Requirements:
- Photocopy of the passport and last page. The Applicant needs to have a passport valid for at least three (3) weeks from the date of application to the visa.
- Two (2) visa application form to be filled and signed by the applicant (Photocopy permitted). To obtain visa application type,
- Three current camera clicked passport sized coloured photos on light background using 80\% confront cover onto a matt or semi-matt completed paper (35mm x 45mm).
Please notice: Photograph shouldn’t be over 3 weeks old, scanned/stapled and shouldn’t be utilized in some of the prior visas.
- Employee ID card copy.
- Three (3) copies of Employee Visiting Card.
- A Forwarding Letter is expected in the applicant on the corporation’s letter head saying his title, designation, passport number, objective, length of trip. The correspondence Ought to Be addressed : The Visa Officer, Embassy of the Laos, People’s Democratic Republic, New Delhi.
- A Covering Letter from the applicant stating the purpose of visit to Laos.
- Invitation Letter from Laos sponsor / inviting Business on its own letter head stating that the purpose of travel, length of stay and needs to be signed with signatory’s title and designation. It is strongly suggested to organize an Immigration Approval from Laos (if at all possible) to quickly track the application procedure.
- Original Bank statement for the last six months as a proof of fund.
- Hotel confirmation & flight booking with PNR.
- Authorization Letter: Applicant will have to submit an authorization letter authorizing us to submit and collect documents.
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 2 to 4 weeks (2-3 weeks at Embassy + 1 week for Passport transit).
For More Details Information Please Click Here.
For any specific query, please call at +8801678569297 , +8801978569293