Latvia Visa Requirements
A tapestry of sea, lakes and woods, Latvia is best described as a vast unspoilt parkland with just one real city – its cosmopolitan capital, Riga. The country might be small but the amount of personal space it provides is enormous. You can always secure a chunk of pristine nature all for yourself, be it for trekking, cycling or dreaming away on a white sand beach amid pine covered dunes. Having been invaded by every regional power, Latvia has more cultural layers and a less homogenous population than its neighbours. People here fancy themselves to be the least pragmatic and the most artistic of the Baltic lot. They prove the point with myriad festivals and a merry, devil may care attitude well a subdued Nordic version of it.
Regarding Visa Application Process:
Contact With Our Visa Assistant Manager : (Mobile & WhatsApp No- (+88) 01978569293)
Latvia is a country in the Baltic Sea between Lithuania and Estonia. Beaches in addition to sprawling woods mark its landscape. The museums of Riga include the Ethnographic Open-Air Museum, showcasing crafts, music and food. Latvia’s capital is Riga, home to noteworthy wooden and art nouveau architecture, a huge Central Market along with a medieval Old Town with St. Peter’s Church.
Assistance regarding Visa application process:
Visa Assistant Manager: M AMIN
Mobile: (+88) 01978569293
The Embassy of Sweden is handling the visa matters of the Lativia. Therefore, please apply for your Schengen visa for latvia through the Embassy of Sweden.
The Embassy of Sweden in Dhaka is currently representing Latvia in Schengen visa Instances. The Swedish Embassy has a consultation system. So as to get an appointment you Have to see the next external support provider (not appropriate for Internet applications):
The Swedish Embassy has a consultation system. So as to find an appointment you’re needed to pay a visit to the next external support provider (not appropriate for internet applications).
Sweden Visa Application Centre
Delta Life Tower, Plot 37, Road 90,
Gulshan North, Gulshan-2, Dhaka
Helpline No: (+88) 09 606 777 333, (Sunday to Thursday 09:00 to 17:00)
Submitting applications: Sunday-Tuesday 9:00-12:00
Receiving endorsed passports: Sunday-Tuesday 13:00-14:00
Visa Section telephone inquiries: Sunday-Tuesday 13:00-14:00
Information about visas:
Latvia is a member of the Schengen countries along with Austria, Belgium,Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.
Latvia Visa Requirements
- Passport with validity min 6 months ( all old passport should be submitted at embassy along with new passport) and 18 months validity passport to get one year validity visa
- Two recent photograph 35*45mm
- Passport photocopy 1st and 2nd page along with all old passport
- Previous visa photocopy (if any)
- Last six months bank statement with original bank’s seal (original and photocopy)
- Bank solvency certificate with original bank’s seal ( original and photocopy)
- Company name bank account or personal name bank account
- Updated trade license with English translation and notary (for Businessman)
- Partnership deed or memorandum with English translate and notary for joint venture or limited company (for Businessman)
- Company’s two copy blank letterhead pad (for Businessman)
- NOC (no objection certificate) original and photocopy (for private job holder)
- Two copy visiting card with English letter ( for Businessman and service holder)
- Retired certificate with English translated and notary (for Retd. Gov. Service holder)
- Student id card or last paid salary receipt (for students)
- Marriage certificate photocopy with original English translated and notary copy (for new couple)
- Tin (tax identification number) certificate (Few countries required)
- One page cheque with cross line (Few countries required)
- Police clearance certificate (Few countries required)
- NID (national identification ) photocopy or birth certificate photocopy for minor
- Airline & Hotel Reservation Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
- Property document
- Health insurance
- Invitation Letter (if Any)
Total approximate time is 10 to 15 working days (Depend on Embassy decision)
Our consultancy services include:
Studying Your Background & Travel History
Creating checklist based on profile merit
Preparing best visa approach
Identifying loop hole and eliminating those
Disclaimer: Before your payments contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or WhatsApp at (+88) 01978569293) , Airways Office only provide Visa logistics support with your documents. Visa grant is the distinct decision of embassy or consulate of the respective countries.