Lesotho Visa Requirementsairways
Lesotho, a high-altitude, landlocked kingdom surrounded by South Africa, is crisscrossed by a network of rivers and mountain ranges such as the 3,482m-high summit of Thabana Ntlenyana. About the Thaba Bosiu plateau, near Lesotho’s capital, Maseru, are ruins dating in the 19th-century reign of King Moshoeshoe I. Thaba Bosiu overlooks legendary Mount Qiloane, an enduring symbol of the country’s Basotho folks.
Lesotho Visa Requirements
Bangladeshi Nationals do not require a visa to enter Lesotho for travelling up to 90 days. Before travelling you must need to carry following documents.
- Valid passport
- One passport-size photograph
- Copy of the return ticket or itinerary.
- Police Clearance from country of origin.
- Invitation letter from the inviting party (if any)
- A vaccination certificate is required from visitors coming from countries where cholera or yellow fever is endemic.