Libya Visa Requirements
Archaeological evidence indicates that from as early as 8,000 BC, the coastal plain of Ancient Libya was inhabited by a Neolithic people, the Berbers, who were skilled in the domestication of cattle and the cultivation of crops. Later, the area known in modern times as Libya also was occupied by a series of other people with the Phoenicians, Carthaginians, Greeks, Persian Empire, Romans, Vandals, Arabs, Turks and Byzantines ruling all or part of the area.
Within Libya as many as five different climatic zones have been recognized but the dominant climatic influences are Mediterranean and Saharan. In most of the coastal lowland, the climate is Mediterranean with warm summers and mild winters. Rain fall is scanty. The weather is cooler in the highlands and frosts occur at maximum elevations. In the desert interior the climate has very hot summers and extreme diurnal temperature ranges.
Assistance regarding Visa application process:
Visa Assistant Manager: Shafiuddin Ahmed (Tuhin)
Mobile: (+88) 01678569293
Libyan Embassy in Dhaka, Bangladesh
House#14, Road#1, Baridhara,
Phone: (+88) 02 989 5808 – 9, Fax: (+88) 02 882 3417,
General Visa Requirements:
- A valid passport for six months with applicant’s signature. There must be two blank pages at the end of the passport.
- Two visa application form must fill up with valid information and signature of the applicant.
- Visa application form must collect from Libyan embassy for security issues.
- Two recent passport size photograph with light background
- A letter of invitation from the Libyan host or the company.
- Accommodation assurance papers.
For any Countries visa assist query please call at (+88) 01678569293