Libya Visa Requirements
Libya, is a sovereign state in North Africa, bordered by the Mediterranean Sea to the north, Egypt to the east, Sudan to the southeast, Chad and Niger to the south and Algeria and Tunisia to the west. Details about Libya Visa Requirements:
Assistance regarding Visa application process:
Visa Assistant Manager: Shafiuddin Ahmed (Tuhin)
Mobile: (+88) 01678569293 , (+88) 01678569296
Libyan Embassy in Dhaka, Bangladesh
House#14, Road#1, Baridhara,
Phone: (+88) 02 989 5808 – 9, Fax: (+88) 02 882 3417,
Email: [email protected]
General Visa Requirements:
- A valid passport for six months with applicant’s signature. There must be two blank pages at the end of the passport.
- Two visa application form must fill up with valid information and signature of the applicant.
- Visa application form must collect from Libyan embassy for security issues.
- Two recent passport size photograph with light background
- A letter of invitation from the Libyan host or the company.
- Accommodation assurance papers.
For any Countries visa assist query please call at (+88) 01678569293