Libya Visa Requirementsairways
Libyan Embassy in Dhaka, Bangladesh
House#14, Road#1, Baridhara,
Phone: (+88) 02 989 5808 – 9, Fax: (+88) 02 882 3417,
Email: [email protected]
General Visa Requirements:
- Passport Prerequisites: Original, signed passport valid for 6 months beyond stay, using at least one blank visa page accessible for visa stamp(s). Amendment pages at the rear of the passport aren’t acceptable for visa stamps. Signature has to be original on every program.
- Libyan Visa Application Form: Two visa application forms per applicant properly completed and signed. Signature must be original on each application. Improperly completed forms may delay the processing of your visa.
- For Visa application form, please contact directly to Libyan embassy
- Photo Prerequisites: Two recent 2 x 2 passport type photos in colour, front view and using a plain/light background.
- Letter Of Invitation from Libya: A letter of invitation from host (both Host Company or Individual) from Libya describing the relationship to the applicant and the purpose of traveling. Additionally, the letter should indicate location of stay, the amount of stay, and contact info.
- Special Instructions: The Embassy of Libya is not going to issue a visa on a passport which includes a valid or expired visa to Israel. If a passport contains stamps entry or visas may be refused for travellers.