Liechtenstein Visa Requirements
Liechtenstein is a German-speaking, 25km-long principality between Austria and Switzerland. It is famous for its temples, villages and alpine landscapes connected by means of a network of paths. Vaduz, the funds, a financial and cultural centre, is home with galleries of contemporary and modern art. The Postal Museum shows the postage stamps of Liechtenstein.
Switzerland and Liechtenstein share the same entry requirements. The provisions concerning persons requiring visas are identical. Individuals requiring Liechtenstein visa may submit an application to the Swiss representation in their country of residence.
Regarding Visa Application Process:
Contact With Our Visa Assistant Manager : (Mobile & WhatsApp No- (+88) 01978569293)
Embassy of Switzerland:
8th Floor, Plot 12,
North Avenue, Gulshan 2,
Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
Telephone: (+41) 31 324 1836, (+88) 02 5505 1601, (+41) 31 324 1837
Fax: (+88) 02 882 3872
Submitting applications: Sunday-Wednesday, 10:00-12:00.
Visa Section telephone inquiries: Sunday-Thursday 09:00-16:00
Matters relating to consular services:
Tel. (+41) 800 24-7-365 or (+41) 58 465 3333
365 days a year – around the clock
Information about visas:
For short visit or tourist visit, you can apply for Schengen visa. Liechtenstein is a member of the Schengen countries along with Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
Liechtenstein Visa Requirements
- Passport with validity min 6 months ( all old passport should be submitted at embassy along with new passport) and 18 months validity passport to get one year validity visa
- Two recent photograph 35*45 mm
- Passport photocopy 1st and 2nd page along with all old passport
- Previous visa photocopy (if any)
- Last six months bank statement with original bank’s seal (original and photocopy)
- Bank solvency certificate with original bank’s seal ( original and photocopy)
- Company name bank account or personal name bank account
- Updated trade license with English translate and notary (for Businessman)
- Partnership deed or memorandum with English translate and notary for joint venture or limited company (for Businessman)
- Company’s two copy blank letterhead pad (for Businessman)
- NOC (no objection certificate) original and photocopy (for private job holder)
- Two copy visiting card with English letter ( for Businessman and service holder)
- Retired certificate with English translated and notary (for Retd. Gov. Service holder)
- Student id card or last paid salary receipt (for students)
- Marriage certificate photocopy with original English translated and notary copy (for new couple)
- Tin (tax identification number) certificate (Few countries required)
- One page cheque with cross line (Few countries required)
- Police clearance certificate (Few countries required)
- NID (national identification ) photocopy or birth certificate photocopy for minor
- Airline & Hotel Reservation Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
- Property document
- Health insurance
- Invitation Letter (if Any)
Total approximate time is 10 to 15 working days (Depend on Embassy decision)
Our consultancy services include:
Studying Your Background & Travel History
Creating checklist based on profile merit
Preparing best visa approach
Identifying loop hole and eliminating those
Disclaimer: Before your payments contact us via email (email@example.com) or WhatsApp at (+88) 01978569293) , Airways Office only provide Visa logistics support with your documents. Visa grant is the distinct decision of embassy or consulate of the respective countries.