Lithuania Visa Requirements
Lithuania has been an active member of the European Union since 1 May 2004 and the North atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) since 29 March in that same year. A land of wood and water, proud, independent Lithuania (Lietuva) is fast being recognised as one of Europe’s gems. Southernmost of the Baltic states, it’s a pocket-sized republic that’s a nature lover’s delight, yet lacks nothing in urban excitement.
Lithuania is a State and Also the Majority of Europe’s Baltic Countries, a former Soviet bloc Country bordering Poland, Latvia and Belarus. With this visa, you will be granted entry into Lithuania and you will be permitted to remain in the country for longer than three months. Vilnius, its own capital, near the Belarus border, is famous for its Old Town. Additionally, it has Renaissance Gothic and baroque architecture, and cathedral. Hilltop Gediminas’ Tower, a symbol of the country and the town, offers views.
Regarding Visa Application Process:
Contact With Our Visa Assistant Manager : (Mobile & WhatsApp No- (+88) 01978569293)
Honorary Consulate of the Republic of Lithuania in Bangladesh
822/3, Begum Rokeya Sharani
Phone: (+88) 018 7100 1399 (mob.), (+88) 02 902 3757,
Fax: (+88) 02 902 3714
Working hours: Sunday-Thursday, 9.00 am -17.00 pm
Lithuania Embassy in India:
C-93, Anand Niketan,
Telephone: (+91) 11 4313 2200
Fax: (+91) 11 4313 2222
Lithuania Visa Requirements
- Passport with validity min 6 months ( all old passport should be submitted at embassy along with new passport) and 18 months validity passport to get one year validity visa
- Two recent photograph 35*45 mm
- Passport photocopy 1st and 2nd page along with all old passport
- Previous visa photocopy (if any)
- Last six months bank statement with original bank’s seal (original and photocopy)
- Bank solvency certificate with original bank’s seal ( original and photocopy)
- Company name bank account or personal name bank account
- Updated trade license with English translate and notary (for Businessman)
- Partnership deed or memorandum with English translate and notary for joint venture or limited company (for Businessman)
- Company’s two copy blank letterhead pad (for Businessman)
- NOC (no objection certificate) original and photocopy (for private job holder)
- Two copy visiting card with English letter ( for Businessman and service holder)
- Retired certificate with English translated and notary (for Retd. Gov. Service holder)
- Student id card or last paid salary receipt (for students)
- Marriage certificate photocopy with original English translated and notary copy (for new couple)
- Tin (tax identification number) certificate (Few countries required)
- One page cheque with cross line (Few countries required)
- Police clearance certificate (Few countries required)
- NID (national identification ) photocopy or birth certificate photocopy for minor
- Airline & Hotel Reservation Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
- Property document
- Health insurance
- Invitation Letter (if Any)
Total approximate time is 10 to 15 working days (Depend on Embassy decision)
Our consultancy services include:
Studying Your Background & Travel History
Creating checklist based on profile merit
Preparing best visa approach
Identifying loop hole and eliminating those
Information about visas:
For short visit or tourist visit, you can apply for Schenzgen visa. Lithuania is a member of the Schengen countries along with Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
The Honorary Consulate of the Republic of Lithuania in Bangladesh join the candidate prior to the Lithuanian Embassy at New Delhi and also provide support for checking. The Consular Office in Bangladesh doesn’t supply any visa.
The two for short-term Schengen (C class) visa and extended duration (D class) visa, an applicant must apply from the closest Lithuanian Embassy at New Delhi. Information of the applicant is necessary at the time of filing the application therefore process and the applicant needs to be present in person to employ the visa.
Disclaimer: Before your payments contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or WhatsApp at (+88) 01978569293) , Airways Office only provide Visa logistics support with your documents. Visa grant is the distinct decision of embassy or consulate of the respective countries.