Marshall Islands Visa Requirementsairways
The Marshall Islands are a sprawling chain of volcanic islands and coral atolls in the central Pacific Ocean, between Hawaii and the Philippines. From the shore, Bikini Atoll undisturbed waters, utilized following World War II as a boat graveyard, are a wreck dive website. Close Majuro Atoll, that retains the islands’ capital and payoff, the coral reef in Kalalin Pass teems with life.
Bangladeshi Nationals will require visas to enter Marshall Islands. There is no Embassy or Consulate office of Marshall Islands in Dhaka, nearest Marshall Islands Embassy is in New Delhi, India.
MARSHALL ISLANDS EMBASSY IN NEW DELHI
Generally, an application for a visa should consist of the following:
- A filled up visa application form with valid information.
- recent passport size photographs.
- A valid passport for six months.
- Covering letter for the purpose of the visit.
- Police clearance paper.
- Medical certificate.
- Application fee payment slip.
Complete applications and supporting documents should be sent to:
The Director of Immigration PO Box 890
Majuro, Republic of the Marshall Islands, 96960
Tel: (692) 625-8633 / 4572
Fax: (692) 625-4246
Email: [email protected]
- An application with all requested documents may take up to 14 days to process. If an application is incomplete or further supporting documentation is requested, the application may take up to 21 days to process.
For any specific query, please call at +8801678569297 , +8801978569293