Mauritius Visa Requirements
Tourism in Mauritius is an important component of the Mauritian economy as well as a significant source of its foreign exchange revenues. The tourism industry is also a major economic pillar on the island of Rodrigues, however tourism has not been developed in Agalega Islands. Mauritius is mostly appreciated by tourist for its natural beauty and man made attractions, multi ethnic and culture diversity of the population tropical climate, beautiful beaches and water sports.
Mauritius, an Indian Ocean island country, is famous for its beaches, lagoons and reefs. The interior comprises Black River Gorges National Park, with hiking trails, waterfalls, rain forests and wildlife such as the fox. Capital Port Louis has websites like the Champs de Mars horse trail, Sir See woosagur Ramgoolam Botanical Gardens and Eureka farm home.
Regarding Visa Application Process:
Contact With Our Visa Assistant Manager : (Mobile & WhatsApp No- (+88) 01978569293)
Bangladeshi citizens need visa to enter Mauritius. You need to employ at the Embassy in India since there’s not any Embassy or Consulate office in Bangladesh.
Mauritius High Commission, New Delhi
EP 41, Jesus & Mary Marg,
Bapu Dham, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi-110021, India
Phone: (+91) 11 2410 2161, (+91) 11 2410 2162, (+91) 11 2410 2163
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
But if you have all of the below records, Travelzoo! Will supply you the Processing / Logistics service to get your visa stamped(Logistics charge related). You don’t have to see with the embassy in New Delhi to process your visa.
In the event the man is currently applying via the Mauritius High Commission in New Delhi he/she should submit these documents. You might want to remember that Bangladeshi nationals require a visa to enter Mauritius whatever be their goal of traveling (Tourist/Business).
- One visa application form must be downloaded and filled up with valid information and signature.
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Two copies of Visiting card.
- Photocopies of the data pages of the passport.
- An invitation letter from the organization or the company.
- A forwarding letter from the company.
- Fund sufficiency.
- Confirmed air ticket.
- Accommodation assurance.
- Authorized letter for the passport submission.
Kindly note that, Embassy will provide an ‘OK to board’ letter which the applicant will get after getting approval from the relevant authorities in Mauritius. This letter is enough to pass the immigration at Dhaka Airport and to fly. Based on this letter, the immigration authority will issue visa on arrival at the Mauritius port of entry.
Kindly note that the Applicant should also hold the below at the time of travel:
- A valid Passport or other recognized travel document, which should be valid for the duration of his/her stay in Mauritius;
- A valid return or onward passage ticket to his/her country of origin or residence;
- Have sufficient funds to meet the cost of stay (a minimum of US $ 50-100 per night of stay in Mauritius unless sponsorship);
- Have a confirmed booking for an accommodation in Mauritius.
- If sponsored by a Mauritian citizen (if the inviter bears the cost), he/she should submit a Letter of Sponsorship stating:
a) Name, Address;
b) Telephone number;
c) Profession of the sponsor;
d) Relationship with the applicant
e) National Identity Card;
f) An Utility Bill copy.
- If invited from any company, invitation letter should be on letter head pad.
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 2 to 4 weeks (2-3 weeks at Embassy + 7 working days for Passport transit).
Disclaimer: Before your payments contact us via email (email@example.com) or WhatsApp at (+88) 01978569293) , Airways Office only provide Visa logistics support with your documents. Visa grant is the distinct decision of embassy or consulate of the respective countries.