Moldova (Rep.) Visa Requirementsairways
Moldova, an Eastern European nation and former Soviet republic, has diverse terrain including woods, rocky mountains and vineyards. Its wine areas include Codru, home to a number of the world cellars, and Nistreana, famous for reds. Capital Chișinău includes Soviet-style architecture along with also the National Museum of History, demonstrating art and ethnographic collections which reflect cultural connections with neighboring Romania.
There’s no Consulate or Embassy of Moldova (Rep.) from Dhaka, Bangladesh. Moldova at New Delhi’s Honorary Consulate isn’t currently issuing any sort of visa / Immigration Services for Moldova. You may get in touch with Moldova’s Consulate . You are asked to contact them.
You can also apply online Moldovan visa against valid Schengen visa in your passport or Moldovan Government’s invitation letter through this link: www.evisa.gov.md.
we request you to click on the link below to get more information about getting a tourist / Business / Education visa for Moldova, Click Here
Moldova (Rep.) Visa Requirements
Basic Documents Required:
- A travel document (Passport), which is valid at least 6 months as of the last date of the visa.
- An Invitation Letter from the inviter of Republic of Moldova.
- Supporting documents regarding accommodation for Your Duration of stay in the Republic of Moldova (Resort Booking or Booking to Get a similar Institution)
- Flight ticket (tour – return) or a written confirmation of a ticket reservation)
- A photo according to ICAO standards – latest photograph (35×45 mm)
- Supporting documents Concerning subsistence and Reunite (Money in convertible currency, traveler’s cheques, cheque books to Get a Foreign currency Accounts, credit cards or Some other Way Which guarantees Money in hard currency)
For any specific query, please call at +8801678569297 , +8801978569293