Moldova (Rep.) Visa Requirements
The Republic of Moldova as a tourist destination has a great potential represented first of all by the geomorphologic aspect of its territory an unusual diversity of landscape reservations or scenery and unique geological monuments of European and world value. Over the last decade the priority forms of tourism in the Republic of Moldova have been rural, wine, cultural tourism, health and beauty Tourism.
Moldova, an Eastern European nation and former Soviet republic, has diverse terrain including woods, rocky mountains and vineyards. Its wine areas include Codru, home to a number of the world cellars, and Nistreana, famous for reds. Capital Chișinău includes Soviet-style architecture along with also the National Museum of History, demonstrating art and ethnographic collections which reflect cultural connections with neighboring Romania.
There’s no Consulate or Embassy of Moldova (Rep.) from Dhaka, Bangladesh. Moldova at New Delhi’s Honorary Consulate isn’t currently issuing any sort of visa / Immigration Services for Moldova. You may get in touch with Moldova’s Consulate . You are asked to contact them.
Assistance regarding Visa application process:
Visa Assistant Manager: Shafiuddin Ahmed (Tuhin)
Mobile: (+88) 01678569293
You can also apply online Moldovan visa against valid Schengen visa in your passport or Moldovan Government’s invitation letter through this link: www.evisa.gov.md.
we request you to click on the link below to get more information about getting a tourist / Business / Education visa for Moldova, Click Here
Moldova (Rep.) Visa Requirements
- Passport with validity min 6 months ( all old passport should be submitted at embassy along with new passport) and 18 months validity passport to get one year validity visa
- Two recent photograph passport size
- Passport photocopy 1st and 2nd page along with all old passport
- Previous visa photocopy (if any)
- Last six months bank statement with original bank’s seal (original and photocopy)
- Bank solvency certificate with original bank’s seal ( original and photocopy)
- Company name bank account or personal name bank account
- Updated trade license with English translate and notary (for Businessman)
- Partnership deed or memorandum with English translate and notary for joint venture or limited company (for Businessman)
- Company’s two copy blank letterhead pad (for Businessman)
- NOC (no objection certificate) original and photocopy (for private job holder)
- Two copy visiting card with English letter ( for Businessman and service holder)
- Retired certificate with English translated and notary (for Retd. Gov. Service holder)
- Student id card or last paid salary receipt (for students)
- Marriage certificate photocopy with original English translated and notary copy (for new couple)
- Tin (tax identification number) certificate (Few countries required)
- One page cheque with cross line (Few countries required)
- Police clearance certificate (Few countries required)
- NID (national identification ) photocopy or birth certificate photocopy for minor
- Airline & Hotel Reservation Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
- Property document
- Health insurance
- Invitation Letter (if Any)
Total approximate time is 10 to 15 working days (Depend on Embassy decision)
Our consultancy services include:
Studying Your Background & Travel History
Creating checklist based on profile merit
Preparing best visa approach
Identifying loop hole and eliminating those