Monaco Visa Requirements
Monaco is a small independent city-state on France’s Mediterranean shore famous for its upscale casinos, yacht-lined prestigious and harbor Grand Prix motor race, which runs throughout Monaco’s roads annually. Its district, Monte-Carlo, is home to an elegant casino elaborate and complicated Salle Garnier opera house. In addition, it has boutiques, luxe resorts, restaurants and nightclubs.
Bangladeshi nationals that are allowed to enter France are permitted to input Monaco. Bangladeshi nationals who hold a residence permit issued by a Schengen State are licensed to enter and remain in Monaco. Holders of a valid Schengen visa covering France or a visa with limited territorial validity (LTV) for France are allowed to enter and remain in Monaco. Holders of a Schengen visa must be in a position to make documents in support of their purpose and terms of their visit.
Regarding Visa Application Process:
Contact With Our Visa Assistant Manager : (Mobile & WhatsApp No- (+88) 01978569293)
The procedure for applying for a short-stay visa for Monaco follows the same conditions and rules applicable to the Schengen visa. For more details on Schengen visa,
All long-stay visas are subject to prior consultations with the Monegasque authorities. No reason is assigned for rejected visa applications. For this one should apply to the France Embassy in India.
Monaco Visa Requirements
- Passport with validity min 6 months ( all old passport should be submitted at embassy along with new passport) and 18 months validity passport to get one year validity visa
- Two recent photograph passport size
- Passport photocopy 1st and 2nd page along with all old passport
- Previous visa photocopy (if any)
- Last six months bank statement with original bank’s seal (original and photocopy)
- Bank solvency certificate with original bank’s seal ( original and photocopy)
- Company name bank account or personal name bank account
- Updated trade license with English translate and notary (for Businessman)
- Partnership deed or memorandum with English translate and notary for joint venture or limited company (for Businessman)
- Company’s two copy blank letterhead pad (for Businessman)
- NOC (no objection certificate) original and photocopy (for private job holder)
- Two copy visiting card with English letter ( for Businessman and service holder)
- Retired certificate with English translated and notary (for Retd. Gov. Service holder)
- Student id card or last paid salary receipt (for students)
- Marriage certificate photocopy with original English translated and notary copy (for new couple)
- Tin (tax identification number) certificate (Few countries required)
- One page cheque with cross line (Few countries required)
- Police clearance certificate (Few countries required)
- NID (national identification ) photocopy or birth certificate photocopy for minor
- Airline & Hotel Reservation Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
- Property document
- Health insurance
- Invitation Letter (if Any)
Total approximate time is 10 to 15 working days (Depend on Embassy decision)
Our consultancy services include:
Studying Your Background & Travel History
Creating checklist based on profile merit
Preparing best visa approach
Identifying loop hole and eliminating those
Disclaimer: Before your payments contact us via email (email@example.com) or WhatsApp at (+88) 01978569293) , Airways Office only provide Visa logistics support with your documents. Visa grant is the distinct decision of embassy or consulate of the respective countries.