Montenegro Visa Requirementsairways
Montenegro is a Balkan nation with rocky mountains, medieval villages and a narrow strip of beaches across its Adriatic shore. The Bay of Kotor is dotted with towns like Kotor and Herceg Novi and churches. Durmitor National Park encompasses Tara River Canyon that is 1,300m-deep, glacial lakes and peaks.
Bangladesh’s citizens have been expected to acquire a visa. An applicant should apply at the embassy in New Delhi, since there’s not any embassy or consular support of Montenegro in Bangladesh.
Montenegro Visa Requirements
Honorary Consulate of Montenegro
S 528, Greater Kailash Part 1,
New Delhi-110048, India
For Montenegro Visa, The Embassy of Serbia in New Delhi handles the visa application, both for tourist and business.
But if you have all the below documents, Travelzoo! will provide you the Processing / Logistics support to have your visa stamped (Logistics charge applicable). You may not need to visit the embassy in New Delhi, India to process your visa.
General visa requirements:
- One visa application form duly filled with signature. To download visa application form,
- 2 Photographs with white background (35mm x 45mm).
- Valid passport (It is highly suggested that your passport has at least six months validity remaining after your planned date of departure in your trip destination).
- Proof of a return or onward ticket, the essential travel documentation to get their destination.
- Proof of adequate funds to pay their expenses while in Montenegro.
- Invitation letter by a natural person or legal entity using permanent residence in Montenegro, confirmed by a competent body.
- Return Air Ticket.
- Travel Voucher and evidence of sufficient funds to cover the costs of a tourist stay.
- Bank statement for last Six (6) months.
- International health Insurance.
Important Note: Visitors must register with the local police within 24 hours of arrival in Montenegro (however, this is done automatically when checking into a hotel or official tourist accommodation).
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 14 to 22 working days (7-15 working days at Embassy + 7 working days for Passport transit).
For any specific query, please call at +8801678569297 , +8801978569293