Montenegro Visa Requirements
Montenegro can be presented as a destination offering a variety of attractions and all year tourism is possible by publicising its varied features. Therefore, the Tourism master plan of Montenegro is also paving the way for a national development program for nature based tourism, especially hiking and biking, with new infrastructure and services. The realisation of a three year program was started in 2007.
Montenegro is a Balkan nation with rocky mountains, medieval villages and a narrow strip of beaches across its Adriatic shore. Montenegro is a Balkan nation with rocky mountains, medieval villages and a narrow strip of beaches across its Adriatic shore. Details more about Montenegro Visa Requirements. The Bay of Kotor is dotted with towns like Kotor and Herceg Novi and churches. Durmitor National Park encompasses Tara River Canyon that is 1,300m-deep, glacial lakes and peaks.
Assistance regarding Visa application process:
Visa Assistant Manager: Shafiuddin Ahmed (Tuhin)
Mobile: (+88) 01678569293 ,
Bangladesh’s citizens have been expected to acquire a visa. An applicant should apply at the embassy in New Delhi, since there’s not any embassy or consular support of Montenegro in Bangladesh.
For Montenegro Visa, The Embassy of Serbia in New Delhi handles the visa application, both for tourist and business.
Embassy of the Republic of Serbia in New Delhi
3/50 G.Niti Marg, Chanakyapuri,
New Delhi-110021, India
Phone: (+ 91) 11 2687 3661 , (+ 91) 11 2687 2073
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
But if you have all the below documents, Travelzoo! will provide you the Processing / Logistics support to have your visa stamped (Logistics charge applicable). You may not need to visit the embassy in New Delhi, India to process your visa.
Montenegro Visa Requirements
- Passport with validity min 6 months ( all old passport should be submitted at embassy along with new passport) and 18 months validity passport to get one year validity visa
- Two recent photograph 35*40mm
- Passport photocopy 1st and 2nd page along with all old passport
- Previous visa photocopy (if any)
- Last six months bank statement with original bank’s seal (original and photocopy)
- Bank solvency certificate with original bank’s seal ( original and photocopy)
- Company name bank account or personal name bank account
- Updated trade license with English translate and notary (for Businessman)
- Partnership deed or memorandum with English translate and notary for joint venture or limited company (for Businessman)
- Company’s two copy blank letterhead pad (for Businessman)
- NOC (no objection certificate) original and photocopy (for private job holder)
- Two copy visiting card with English letter ( for Businessman and service holder)
- Retired certificate with English translated and notary (for Retd. Gov. Service holder)
- Student id card or last paid salary receipt (for students)
- Marriage certificate photocopy with original English translated and notary copy (for new couple)
- Tin (tax identification number) certificate (Few countries required)
- One page cheque with cross line (Few countries required)
- Police clearance certificate (Few countries required)
- NID (national identification ) photocopy or birth certificate photocopy for minor
- Airline & Hotel Reservation Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
- Property document
- Health insurance
- Invitation Letter (if Any)
Our consultancy services include:
Studying Your Background & Travel History
Creating checklist based on profile merit
Preparing best visa approach
Identifying loop hole and eliminating those
Visitors must register with the local police within 24 hours of arrival in Montenegro (however, this is done automatically when checking into a hotel or official tourist accommodation).
Total approximate time is 14 to 22 working days (7-15 working days at Embassy + 7 working days for Passport transit).