Mozambique Visa Requirements
Mozambique beckons with its coastline and swaying palms, its traditions its cultures, its vibe and its opportunities for adventure. This enigmatic southeast African country is well off most travelers maps but it has much to offer those who venture here, long dune fringed beaches, turquoise waters abounding in shoals of colorful fish, well preserved corals, remote archipelagos in the north, pounding surf in the south and graceful dhows with billowing sails.
Mozambique is a southern African country whose lengthy Indian Ocean shore is dotted with hot beaches such as Tofo, in addition to offshore sea parks. If you are travelling to Mozambique and need your visa application processed quickly. A stretch of coral islands, from the Quirimbas ArchipelagoIbo Island has ruins. The Bazaruto Archipelago south has reefs that protect marine life such as dugongs.
Regarding Visa Application Process:
Contact With Our Visa Assistant Manager : (Mobile & WhatsApp No- (+88) 01978569293)
Mozambique VISA is On Arrival for Bangladeshi Passport holders for a maximum stay of 30 days at Maputo (MPM), supplied through holding a return/onward ticket. Visas on entrance can be bought in US and Meticais dollars.
Mozambique High Commission
C- 79, Anand Niketan,
New Delhi- 110 021
Tel: (+91) 11 4339 9777
Fax: (+91) 11 2615 6665 / (+91) 11 4339 9771
- Passport with validity min 6 months ( all old passport should be submitted at embassy along with new passport) and 18 months validity passport to get one year validity visa
- Two recent photograph 35*45mm
- Passport photocopy 1st and 2nd page along with all old passport
- Previous visa photocopy (if any)
- Last six months bank statement & solvency with original bank’s seal (original and photocopy)
- Company name bank account or personal name bank account
- Updated trade license with English translation and notary (for Businessman)
- Partnership deed or memorandum with English translate and notary for joint venture or limited company (for Businessman)
- Company’s two copy blank letterhead pad (for Businessman)
- NOC (no objection certificate) original and photocopy (for private job holder)
- Two copy visiting card with English letter ( for Business and service holder)
- Retired certificate with English translated and notary (for Retd. Gov. Service holder)
- Student id card or last paid salary receipt (for students)
- Marriage certificate photocopy with original English translated and notary copy (for a new couple)
- Tin (tax identification number) certificate (Few countries required)
- Covering Letter/ Forwarding Letter/Inviting Letter (if Any)
- One page cheque with cross line (Few countries required)
- Police clearance certificate (Few countries required)
- NID (national identification ) photocopy or birth certificate photocopy for minor
- Airline & Hotel Reservation Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
- Property document
- Health insurance
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 10 to 15 working days (Depend on Embassy decision)
Our consultancy services include:
Studying Your Background & Travel History
Creating checklist based on profile merit
Preparing best visa approach
Identifying loop hole and eliminating those
Disclaimer: Before your payments contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or WhatsApp at (+88) 01978569293) , Airways Office only provide Visa logistics support with your documents. Visa grant is the distinct decision of embassy or consulate of the respective countries.