Mozambique Visa Requirementsairways
Mozambique is a southern African country whose lengthy Indian Ocean shore is dotted with hot beaches such as Tofo, in addition to offshore sea parks. A stretch of coral islands, from the Quirimbas ArchipelagoIbo Island has ruins. The Bazaruto Archipelago south has reefs that protect marine life such as dugongs.
Mozambique VISA is On Arrival for Bangladeshi Passport holders for a maximum stay of 30 days at Maputo (MPM), supplied through holding a return/onward ticket. Visas on entrance can be bought in US and Meticais dollars.
Mozambique Visa Requirements
Mozambique High Commission
C- 79, Anand Niketan,
New Delhi- 110 021
Tel: (+91) 11 4339 9777
Fax: (+91) 11 2615 6665 / (+91) 11 4339 9771
Email: [email protected]
- Submit a first passport, valid for at least 6 weeks from the date of entrance into Mozambique and also at least 1 blank page to get a visa. Amendment webpages are excluded.
- Citizens other than from the United States of America and Canada, but living in these countries, must submit a copy of their permanent residence status.
- Fill out the visa application form correctly. It is extremely important that you provide of the information including address and the title of your place of stay in Mozambique. Please note that absence of information may lead to delay or denial of your program.
- Submit 2 copies of passport size photographs.
- Visitors are required to hold proof of sufficient funds to cover their stay and documents required for their next destination.
- Sufficient funds to support their stay and proof of purpose of visit. Extension of a further 30 days is possible.
For any specific query, please call at +8801678569297 , +8801978569293